Tail lights....

joe.kent

I got a small LED from Ban99, he's a member here who also has pretty nice grab bars with LED's inset in them. I ended up mounting mine with screws under the little tool compartment under the seat. Easy, clean and outta the way.

I got a small LED from Ban99, he's a member here who also has pretty nice grab bars with LED's inset in them. I ended up mounting mine with screws under the little tool compartment under the seat. Easy, clean and outta the way.

Do you have any pictures of it?

As soon as you scrape that down the pavement, it will work real good

Once your motors strong enough...you'll need a +4 or +6 arm, and you'll stop dragging the grab bar on the street. Cause you'll find yourself going over backwards if your bar touches with that long of an arm. :lol: Besides..."Poppin' Wheelies" fits right in with Doughnuts as lame tricks you can do on ANY machine. Now if you can ride.....you punt that front end up there and keep it there through a few gear changes. :headbang:

go check out autozone or advanced auto or something and find yourself an LED strip. It'll use like 5 watts, wont work as a BRAKE light, but itll cover you as far as having a tail light. attach it wherever.

i broke my stock taillight last weekend doin weelies and it hooked up a little more than i thought it would (stock tires) and snapped my redneck ziptied on light off and busted it all to hell. previous owner done the zip tie work and iv only had it for 2 weeks. and as for the weelies i got back in the game with a little bit of practice now im riding em through 5th :headbang: