crashed my banshee

banshee#44

Well today after school me and a couple of friends thought it would be fun to go do some riding up at a friends house in the mountains. Everything was started off good we went riding for a couple of hours found some sweet jumps, just having a good time. We ride back to his house and and chilled at the trucks for a while and decided to get one more ride in. we take off and i was following one of my friends. i dont really remember much after this though haha cause i guess i ran into a pile of huge steel poles in about 3rd gear. i guess there was alot of dust or somthing so i couldnt see. Im alright, i got pretty lucky though, i got a decent concussion, and busted my head open,and its a little difficult to walk but i didnt break anything, im just really sore haha. Im just glad i can say i walked away especially cause my helmet came off during the crash., But anyways this is what my poor banshee looks like :cry::cry: the frame is bent,pipe is dented,plastics cracked,bars are bent(by my legs hitting them...)the left side a arm is demolished and so is the rim :[ today was not a good day

196326_203411696352914_100000522545254_719337_2015905_n.jpg

189080_203411713019579_100000522545254_719338_1570838_n.jpg

199026_203411719686245_100000522545254_719339_3782638_n.jpg

Edited by banshee#44

• 10 months later...

well at least you didnt break anything like i did and ur shee looks better then mine too i pretty much did the same thing but i hit a tree and broke my right wrist

I have a standing rule. Never, ever, ever, say, "Let's go for 1 more ride". It's always on that "1 more ride", that you crash and get hurt real bad. I've done it. ACL surgery. I know other people that have done it. You just ride and ride, and then load it up and go home. I tell my friends that if they ever say it, They're on their own. I'm gonna load up and call it a day.

I have a standing rule. Never, ever, ever, say, "Let's go for 1 more ride". It's always on that "1 more ride", that you crash and get hurt real bad. I've done it. ACL surgery. I know other people that have done it. You just ride and ride, and then load it up and go home. I tell my friends that if they ever say it, They're on their own. I'm gonna load up and call it a day.

X2

Well its been close to a year since this , Damn time goes by fast .My banshee is still in pieces but i got a job interview tomorrow and im pretty im getting job. So expect a build from me coming up within these next few months. Im actually a little messed up from this crash i lost complete feeling in my skin from the center of my neck over to my left shoulder, it's crazy sometimes it burns like a bitch though but its numb... I've been riding i take my dads 450 out to the desert, i still miss my banshee though the power delivery was so much more fun.