F.A.S.T. Racing 4 mil Serval Cub

05stroker

ok all aside yea we all know trinity STINKS

all i can say is on my stocker 421 they make excellent power and on a pump gas 421 cub that i built and ported they were a nice match not as high strung as cpi or shear adn fit nicely and they look really good also. to me if you are not liking shear/ or cpi those are the "other choice" but its just from my personal experience.. they are an all around pipe IF you have the CC to back up the bottom end. they rev well and pull very strong throughout. agaon just my personal exp. i cannot say wht other people have had experience with them as i cannot tune their bikes..

Yes, the only reason we are possibly going to dyno the trinity's is because there was some interest in them in another thread. We don't think they will do very well, just want to show some different pipes. We are only going to test them if we have time. I got a quote on the dyno time and it's going to cost me a couple hundred dollars.

can't wait to see the curves, I think the PC's are going to surprise a couple of people.

05, snop, how will PT mids or fatty's work on a serval? I'm running out of budget and that's what I have hanging in the garage.

yikes!! bet somepeople might send you some "help" income to ofset it...

I have no problems with the money aspect and I'm not looking for any hand outs. The guy with the dyno has been extremely busy with the summer coming up. I think he has a day job and does the tuning and testing on the side. The biggest issue is going to be time. If we have the time we will test as many pipes as we can. Any of the pipes we test could surprise us. I am no expert on motor building or pipe theory so it will be interesting to see the differences between these pipes.

can't wait to see the curves, I think the PC's are going to surprise a couple of people.

05, snop, how will PT mids or fatty's work on a serval? I'm running out of budget and that's what I have hanging in the garage.

I think the fatty's are similar to the T5's. Snop has done testing with the PT mids and I believe they are similar to the Pro Circuits with a little less power across the curve. Maybe snop will chime in. I would try both and see what runs best for you since you have both.

I have no problems with the money aspect and I'm not looking for any hand outs. The guy with the dyno has been extremely busy with the summer coming up. I think he has a day job and does the tuning and testing on the side. The biggest issue is going to be time. If we have the time we will test as many pipes as we can. Any of the pipes we test could surprise us. I am no expert on motor building or pipe theory so it will be interesting to see the differences between these pipes.

I think the fatty's are similar to the T5's. Snop has done testing with the PT mids and I believe they are similar to the Pro Circuits with a little less power across the curve. Maybe snop will chime in. I would try both and see what runs best for you since you have both.

I think the fatty will work better than a pt mid for what most people will want to see. The PT mid will probably hit real hard right of the start and fall of quick (what us idiot hole junkies like). The fatty will be similar to a T5 for output.

I think the fatty will work better than a pt mid for what most people will want to see. The PT mid will probably hit real hard right of the start and fall of quick (what us idiot hole junkies like). The fatty will be similar to a T5 for output.

Thanks for the replies 05, Snop, that's more or less what I thought; I need to find some PC's.

A bike can run great with anything (by owners definition), but unless you try something else, you will never know how much better it could have ran.

Seams like I remember saying something to that effect to someone, and you giving me the old "Face Palm"..... :rolleyes:

It's true though....EVERY Banshee has "Arm ripping power!....Not for a beginner". Notice how nobody ever says..."Yeah I just bought these pipes and they suck, I'm down on power and I'm switching back to my old ones". Nope, it's only...."I had some of those once (long ago when I might have not been as smart as I am now. ;) And they sucked....buy what I'm running now, because they don't suck".

Seams like I remember saying something to that effect to someone, and you giving me the old "Face Palm"..... :rolleyes:

It's true though....EVERY Banshee has "Arm ripping power!....Not for a beginner". Notice how nobody ever says..."Yeah I just bought these pipes and they suck, I'm down on power and I'm switching back to my old ones". Nope, it's only...."I had some of those once (long ago when I might have not been as smart as I am now. ;) And they sucked....buy what I'm running now, because they don't suck".

Wasn't me, but you did back me up in another thread when I said the same thing to someone else about trail pipes.

You should try to get some video of it. Either on tge dyno or just riding it. I would really like to see this thing run. If you can't load them here could you possibly send them to my email. Jont5284@yahoo.com