Setting up fuel pump

8 hours ago, Duke 2 Stroke said:

That was some very good advice and knowledge you shared there brother. Thanks for the advice and I will definitely look more into this before I think about attempting this.

Not so much on the good advice. He is overthinking the hell out of it. Do a little research on snowmobile fuel pump systems. All you need is a port in one of your intakes for the pulse, a fuel pump ( most any 2 cylinder snomo pump will work) and the proper needle/seat assemblies in your carbs. Its that simple.

On 2/15/2020 at 9:34 AM, alcoholbanshee said:

Not so much on the good advice. He is overthinking the hell out of it. Do a little research on snowmobile fuel pump systems. All you need is a port in one of your intakes for the pulse, a fuel pump ( most any 2 cylinder snomo pump will work) and the proper needle/seat assemblies in your carbs. Its that simple.

On 2/15/2020 at 9:34 AM, alcoholbanshee said:

So their are different needle/seat assemblies as well? Do you know exact needle/seat assembly I need to order?