2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Turns out.. I may not beable to go.. My wife just told me last week she was pregnant.. and guess what.. she says she's due oct 16th..

So I can't organize and get things together for the MI crew this year like I was planning.. I still may be able to go.. I just dont want people relying on me to get down there.

Turns out.. I may not beable to go.. My wife just told me last week she was pregnant.. and guess what.. she says she's due oct 16th..

So I can't organize and get things together for the MI crew this year like I was planning.. I still may be able to go.. I just dont want people relying on me to get down there.

Shayne, I will stab you in the eye with a spoon.

Shayne, I will stab you in the eye with a spoon.

Hmmmm.... Lets see.... A stab in the eye with a spoon.. OR.... A divorce..... You know... You might as well stab me in both eyes.. cuz a divorce with 4 kids isn't gonna be pretty.. lol

I told here she needs to be induced on the 29th... I think she thought I was joking though... :confused: