2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a large drag but nobody seems to ever want to pull it around.

i have suspension on my bikes so a lil rut and braking bumps dont scare me at all. hell been bouncing through them for a long time now.

the track CAN be fun if its run after run. a few years ago now we ran a bbq/track/dyno open house at gigots place in garden city that was a fun time there was a small test track with lights that was used adn we just ran and ran and ran. and that day was a blast. it pretty much never stopped till it got darrk due to lack of lights. now that experience was a good time.

most track races i have been to except for TNT were long drawn out and boring. some people like that and my body is still good enough to run the dunes and i am not old enough to need a jockey either. BUT i would be game for a track day! IF it was run like tnt or the duke'em out at gigots

i have a large drag but nobody seems to ever want to pull it around.

i have suspension on my bikes so a lil rut and braking bumps dont scare me at all. hell been bouncing through them for a long time now.

the track CAN be fun if its run after run. a few years ago now we ran a bbq/track/dyno open house at gigots place in garden city that was a fun time there was a small test track with lights that was used adn we just ran and ran and ran. and that day was a blast. it pretty much never stopped till it got darrk due to lack of lights. now that experience was a good time.

most track races i have been to except for TNT were long drawn out and boring. some people like that and my body is still good enough to run the dunes and i am not old enough to need a jockey either. BUT i would be game for a track day! IF it was run like tnt or the duke'em out at gigots

I agree Cam.. it would have to be like a TNT session.

I would have towed the drag around.. but everyone told me my truck wouldn't make it in the dunes. I think I would have gotten around fine out there.. it was the same as our dunes.

I agree Cam.. it would have to be like a TNT session.

I would have towed the drag around.. but everyone told me my truck wouldn't make it in the dunes. I think I would have gotten around fine out there.. it was the same as our dunes.

yep, I thought I wanted to get serious about MI bracket racing but it just consumes your whole damn weekend. I just go the the TNT's and of course the dunes to play... I build these damn things to ride and rag on, not to sit and wait. Man Im pumped to ride lol :cheers:

Im down, When I went on the site 143 is still open didnt someone already take that? Anyways im down i'll book my site and everything. Also Im coming from NY so if anyone wants to ride I can prolly bring 1-2 other people.. I'll have a 28 foot enclosed trailer so plenty of room.. Just gotta help pay for diesel..

So far its 2 quads and i hope to bring a 2 seater rail with a busa enging in it lol..

I did a HQ in cali didnt turn out well but met some cool people..Should be a good time..

Im very interested in making a return trip...

If there is anyone in the Midwest going through indianapolis, I'd be happy to split camp and gas with you. Just send me a PM.

We can prolly work something out.. I'll be driving back to NY.. If anything I'll leave a seat open for you for the way back.. send me a text 631-466-1340