Whats your banshee look like

toomeysgoroom

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna know what kind of styles of bikes are out there i wanted to do monster energy but my bro is doing it so im thinking about rock star any body has a suggestion what theme i should do ?

Personally, I think advertising for another company on your banshee without any type of compensation is stupid. The rockstar and monster themes have been so over done, they are almost becoming the norm. Go with something unique, design your own color scheme.

Personally, I think advertising for another company on your banshee without any type of compensation is stupid. The rockstar and monster themes have been so over done, they are almost becoming the norm. Go with something unique, design your own color scheme.

i dont have alot of money to spend i was gonna by a kit and powder coat the frame

How about no stickers.... :confused:

img5701f.jpg

i might just buy the 97 yellow and red and powder coat the frame matallic red what do you think about that and sorry im sick so i dont really have good grammer cuz im typing what my brain says and not worrying about grammer bro sorry

i might just buy the 97 yellow and red and powder coat the frame matallic red what do you think about that and sorry im sick so i dont really have good grammer cuz im typing what my brain says and not worrying about grammer bro sorry

Seriously? What are you saying? 97 yellow and red what? Plastics? Stickers? Who is doing your powder coating? Are you doing it yourself?

LOL. I'm laying in bed sick too, but I still can move my finger to the comma, and the period keys. :confused:

Seriously? What are you saying? 97 yellow and red what? Plastics? Stickers? Who is doing your powder coating? Are you doing it yourself?

LOL. I'm laying in bed sick too, but I still can move my finger to the comma, and the period keys. :confused:

im thinking about buying the 97 red , yellow plastics , and powder coat the frame matallic red , do you know any powder coating places ? Hope you get better

All black is sick. Make it your own.

I like my S.E. cuz you sure don't see many around :headbang:

It can be hard to figure out what to do especially if you want it to be "original" . Every time I get an idea It seems like someone else already did it. I finally decided on something that I had never seen and what do you know, about a week later Snop posts pics of his digital camo bike, exactly how I wanted to do one.

It can be hard to figure out what to do especially if you want it to be "original" . Every time I get an idea It seems like someone else already did it. I finally decided on something that I had never seen and what do you know, about a week later Snop posts pics of his digital camo bike, exactly how I wanted to do one.

Unfortunately Digital Camo isn't that original either. There's even digital sticker kits available for most ATV's... Here's one for an LTR450.

I've seen golf carts done in the digital camo, even trucks. TONS of 4x4 ATV's, Rhino's, RZR's... you name it, it's been wrapped in camo. LOL.

I think the unicorn theme might be original, though.