Black/Blue Themed Banshee Pics!

89 Banshee Man

Looks really nice snop!!! Hey where did you get them blue neons from? Also how did you tie them in? Brake light?

They look like LEDs. And I would guess he wired them into the tail light circuit.

Hey Snop, the flat black pipes look sweet. What is the coating? Powder, Jet Hot or??

I'm planning to do something similar to my pipes when I'm able to financially.

They look like LEDs. And I would guess he wired them into the tail light circuit.

Hey Snop, the flat black pipes look sweet. What is the coating? Powder, Jet Hot or??

I'm planning to do something similar to my pipes when I'm able to financially.

They are blue vision x led lights. I sell them. they are tied into the tail light circuit.

The pipes are ceramic coated black by performance coatings.

They are blue vision x led lights. I sell them. they are tied into the tail light circuit.

hey snop how much you sell them for?

I guess nobody else has a Black/Blue shee. That's cool at least ill be the only one. Lol

hey snop how much you sell them for?

I guess nobody else has a Black/Blue shee. That's cool at least ill be the only one. Lol

I dont even have one, that was just mach up for cutting my plastics. My plastics are out getting painted right now.

The lights are about $18 each for members on here.

Which LEDs are they? I went to the Vision X site and wasn't sure which they are. I can't imagine they're Pods, those are pretty big.