GREEN BANSHEE ? anyone have this done

dirtbike drew

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

haha this has been the best hour wasted of my life reading this kawi banshee post good laughs, i have to back the main population up i dont get putting another deacal on your quad thats just dumb if you like it cool do it what ever but be prepared for people to say that shit is gay cause it is but this is life man stop getting buthurt when it dont go your way, in my honest opinion you should sell you yamaha and go buy some piece of shit kawi if thats what your so proud of

i agree with willaduncan! best hour ever reading all of these posts....what a total tool bag... :shootself: i mean to post some shit like that when everyone on here rides a yamaha and most people take pride in that just makes you a total d bag in general...when kawi finally comes out with something worth talking about then get back on this and talk shit...until then your just going to have to take everyone shit and like it! :cheers:

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...