GREEN BANSHEE ? anyone have this done

dirtbike drew

Yeah man you can't be putting kawasaki stickers on the banshee thats just slowing it down. Plus it looks queer. MCbanshee your banshee in the sig is so nasty

X2 - Green and Black is ok but Kawi stickers on a Yamaha...lame.

MCbanshee - Your shee is definitly sweet looking, but I am curious... whats with the pink fluid behind your lockout cover? looks like ATF mixed with water. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

MCbanshee - Your shee is definitly sweet looking, but I am curious... whats with the pink fluid behind your lockout cover? looks like ATF mixed with water. :unsure:

I had a leak when i first put the bike back together... The radiator fluid leaked into the tranny. It was fixed a couple days after the pic was takin. I guess I need to update my sig pic.

Talk all the shit u want about the kawasaki stickers on a banshee. I only see some of you's as hater's when it come to u being jealous of it looking better then yours. And if u think 103mph is slow then u must be faster good for you. then don't go putting and yamaha stickers on your automobile if there not yamaha then.

Talk all the shit u want about the kawasaki stickers on a banshee. I only see some of you's as hater's when it come to u being jealous of it looking better then yours. And if u think 103mph is slow then u must be faster good for you. then don't go putting yamaha stickers on your automobile if there not yamaha then.

Talk all the shit u want about the kawasaki stickers on a banshee. I only see some of you's as hater's when it come to u being jealous of it looking better then yours. And if u think 103mph is slow then u must be faster good for you. then don't go putting and yamaha stickers on your automobile if there not yamaha then.

oooohhh mr tough guys banshee does 103mph! Gettin' a little butt hurt over these comments aren't you? :cry: either way, your an idiot for having kawi stickers on a yamaha. I ride both kawis and yamaha's, and would never do that.

oooohhh mr tough guys banshee does 103mph! Gettin' a little butt hurt over these comments aren't you? :cry: either way, your an idiot for having kawi stickers on a yamaha. I ride both kawis and yamaha's, and would never do that.

I'm not hurt for shit. I'm lmfao at all you haters. All u gays are hurt and crying. Just a bunch of crying bitches. Around here. Lol

okay man....now why are you calling everybody here crying bitches? you cant say shit....your the one who posted up your picture of your banshee with kawi decals on it expecting to get people praising your bike. We wont....cause honestly its gay.....its nut-hugger green with a kawasaki sticker on it...... anyone who rides is gonna know what a banshee is. And you throwing on a different companies sticker is just flat out retarted. 103 huh? doubtful. Oh and most of us here take pride in our bikes and the fact that we ride the YAMAHA BANSHEE.....not the nut-hugger delight that you have created.

quote name='Jereme6655' date='04 December 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1291507041' post='1190160']

okay man....now why are you calling everybody here crying bitches? you cant say shit....your the one who posted up your picture of your banshee with kawi decals on it expecting to get people praising your bike. We wont....cause honestly its gay.....its nut-hugger green with a kawasaki sticker on it...... anyone who rides is gonna know what a banshee is. And you throwing on a different companies sticker is just flat out retarted. 103 huh? doubtful. Oh and most of us here take pride in our bikes and the fact that we ride the YAMAHA BANSHEE.....not the nut-hugger delight that you have created.

My 2011 KAWASAKI BANSHEE 404 twin. Said HI

I'm not calling everyone bitches here just all you tough guys that talk shit and think u know every thing. I don't want any one to like it but me. And all of u haters are just saying the the banshee looks gay. Ok u got me it will only go 13mph the 103mph was a typO lmfao. I think all you haters have problems and don't like your self you must have been picked on and beat up a lot. lol. Say what ever make u feel better. O and I have kawasaki stickers on my chevy trucks. And I'm thinking of putting them on my YAMAHA TRI-Z. Lmfao. Bye from My 2011 KAWASAKI BANSHEE 404 TWIN. LMFAO LMFAO

quote name='Jereme6655' date='04 December 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1291507041' post='1190160']

My 2011 KAWASAKI BANSHEE 404 twin. Said HI

I'm not calling everyone bitches here just all you tough guys that talk shit and think u know every thing. I don't want any one to like it but me. And all of u haters are just saying the the banshee looks gay. Ok u got me it will only go 13mph the 103mph was a typO lmfao. I think all you haters have problems and don't like your self you must have been picked on and beat up a lot. lol. Say what ever make u feel better. O and I have kawasaki stickers on my chevy trucks. And I'm thinking of putting them on my YAMAHA TRI-Z. Lmfao. Bye from My 2011 KAWASAKI BANSHEE 404 TWIN. LMFAO LMFAO

My 472 fully ported Cheetah says "Hi back."

Now stop over compensating with all your bragging. My WIFE'S bike is nicer than yours! On a website with thousands of members, your going to have to face the fact that your bike isn't the $hit in everyone's opinion. Nothing wrong with green and black....I've seen TONS of bikes done like that. Most look nicer than yours. If YOUR happy with it...Fine.

I have Yamaha stickers on my Chevy, but I wouldn't run Ford stickers on it! I get it...You love Kawi. Now embrace that Kawi has never made an ATV that was worth talking about. :cry: So Kawi stickers on a Banshee makes about as much sense as calling your "New" girlfriend by your "Old" girlfriend's name.

That's assuming your into girls because that Kawi color and sticker idea is SO GAY! :rotflmao:

• 1 month later...