GREEN BANSHEE ? anyone have this done

dirtbike drew

Hay guys. I'm doing a green and black banshee. I'm just a kawasaki fan for life. But I was wanting to see if any of you guys went with a green and black or green and some other color. If you have pics I would love to see what you have came up with. Thanks. I'll post pics of mine some day. Thanks.

• Like 1

If this link works. This is my banshee on the drawing board. With a pic I printed and a black ink pen. I also sent this to dirtwheels in there letter section. Just to see if they would put it in there magazine so be on the look for it. Lol. Let's see more green banshees. Thanks. http://m1045.photobucket.com/albums/dirtbike_drew/?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2WpcO0S0XizSPvpkE%2BM6mFpWJV183MpeNENfElaccYDP5HlDPA8y8SFZ6AxG2N8Q%2FgnBoz7XNjiEeNsyDVlA5rC2IFxEFdZEq2YIU3OClxR3PX9aJU43fV42CQWFteX6l%2BdwcruQZ%2FLVQ5ZoE2JZi%2BA%3D

If this link works. This is my banshee on the drawing board. With a pic I printed and a black ink pen. I also sent this to dirtwheels in there letter section. Just to see if they would put it in there magazine so be on the look for it. Lol. Let's see more green banshees. Thanks. http://m1045.photobucket.com/albums/dirtbike_drew/?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2WpcO0S0XizSPvpkE%2BM6mFpWJV183MpeNENfElaccYDP5HlDPA8y8SFZ6AxG2N8Q%2FgnBoz7XNjiEeNsyDVlA5rC2IFxEFdZEq2YIU3OClxR3PX9aJU43fV42CQWFteX6l%2BdwcruQZ%2FLVQ5ZoE2JZi%2BA%3D

FUCKING GAY! if you want green and black do green and black but dont put kawasucki on the plastic. btw, green and black has been done quite a few times. try searching monster energy on here and a few should pop up. the most popular way of doin the green and black theme is a monster green (shocker green and yellow look sweet too) frame with black plastics. if i were to do a monster/kawi themed bike i would go with black frame, swinger, a-arms and wheels with green plastics and other small knick-knacks green. but like i said, if you're gonna put a manufacturer's name one it use yamaha only.....if you want kawasucki stickers buy a kawasucki.

FUCKING GAY! if you want green and black do green and black but dont put kawasucki on the plastic. btw, green and black has been done quite a few times. try searching monster energy on here and a few should pop up. the most popular way of doin the green and black theme is a monster green (shocker green and yellow look sweet too) frame with black plastics. if i were to do a monster/kawi themed bike i would go with black frame, swinger, a-arms and wheels with green plastics and other small knick-knacks green. but like i said, if you're gonna put a manufacturer's name one it use yamaha only.....if you want kawasucki stickers buy a kawasucki.

FUCK YOU DONKEYFUCKER YOU SOUND GAY. I'll PUT KAWASAKI ON WHAT EVER I WANT. DEAL WITH IT LMFAO.

i am doing a different kind of green and black theme. dont have my plastic or seat yet, but this is my frame and motor.

hard to see the frame color, but in the light it changes colors from green to black.

Photo0628.jpg

Yeah I checked it out as you built it in your post. Looks good. I like the motor. You should trade me that one lol. What color seat and plastic you going with ?

my pictures..see sig

I like that are the plastic painted ? Or where did u get them and what was the color called. Nice seat it looks good. Not wanting to do any monster on mine it seems like I see monster every where. But that's a nice ride.

• 4 weeks later...

FUCK YOU DONKEYFUCKER YOU SOUND GAY. I'll PUT KAWASAKI ON WHAT EVER I WANT. DEAL WITH IT LMFAO.

We're dealing with it....now deal with the fact that it's GAY! :lol::rotflmao: