Presidents Day Glamis Trip February 14th-22nd. We provide the transportation

GlamisTrips

DUNE RIDERS INVITE YOU TO:

THE RIDE OF A LIFETIME

Would you like an opportunity to ride your ATV or Dirtbike in the world’s largest ATV sandbox? Then you need to join us on our annual adventure to Glamis, California where we’ll ride the dunes. Dates for the President’s Day trip are February, 14-22, 2011.

We specialize in ATV and motorcycle transport. For this tour, we will have two tractor trailers transporting vehicles; one out of upstate New York, and the other from Sarasota, Florida. Each trailer has about 28 ATV-sized spaces which can fit one ATV or two dirtbikes. Machines are loaded a week prior to leaving and a week after returning. Transportation from Florida is being provided by Singletary Motorcycle Transport (www.ShipnRide.Com). Jim Singletary has been handling motorcycle and ATV transportation for many years and is well known in the industry. Both trailers will meet in California and your machines will be waiting for you when you arrive.

Riders are responsible for airfare and accommodations in the dunes. Most of our customers choose to fly into San Diego, take a cab to the motor home rental location and drive about two hours into the dunes. Since 1998, Glamis Trips has been providing West Coast Trips to East Coast riders. Our knowledge and experience in this area guarantee you’ll have the ride of your life. This is a family-friendly trip and the motorhomes, RV’s, and trailers turn the desert into a huge campsite. We do recommend kids or young adults ride a machine appropriate for their size and skill level.

We’ll be there from February 14-22 and riders can come and go as they please. Not everyone can take an entire week off so some people come out for just a few days of riding. Of course, once you’re there and enjoying yourself, it might be hard to leave.

Cost per ATV sized spot is normally $599 roundtrip.

October through end of November Internet Special $525 Roundtrip!!

DONT MISS OUT!

We are now taking deposits! Visit us online at www.GlamisTrips.com or call Chris Tinari or Bill Warner @ 941-312-5092. Please leave a message if we do not pick up. Feel free to call or email for any additional information as we would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank You, and hope to ride with you soon!

JT, Chris OX, Chris Tinari, and Bill Warner

Glamis Trips

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What's good JT, I'm good friends with OX and booked with you guys this year, handed in my deposit for my 2 bikes months ago, along with deposits for the 6 other bikes from my group.

Wondering if you where gonna honor the 525.00 price for us, since this is the first time I'm seeing this or hearing of it..

Joe Warner

See ya soon, bikes load up in 17days

What's good JT, I'm good friends with OX and booked with you guys this year, handed in my deposit for my 2 bikes months ago, along with deposits for the 6 other bikes from my group.

Wondering if you where gonna honor the 525.00 price for us, since this is the first time I'm seeing this or hearing of it..

Joe Warner

See ya soon, bikes load up in 17days

Hey, I'm one of the guys going with joey. We both have been member of the hq for years now and were never told anything about an internet price. In not complaining, but then again no one on your end was when we all left our deposits for our 8 bikes somewhere around 2 months ago

If you wanna call to discuss this in a less public place ill gladly send you my number

Zach

What's up guys. This was a special ran from Chris and Bill out of the FL Office for the FL truck. Me and OX do the NY truck which is more money. I have dealt with guys from the HQ and been a member here since 2002 so no shady deals at all ever. Contact me or Ox if you have any other questions - JT and Ox

Sounds good man! yeah i rode about 700-800 miles so far up on Tug Hill. About 3-6 foot of powder in the fields. Let me know when and where youll be sledding - JT

Nice, I was act up around tughill area looking for land bout 2 months ago.. 3-6 foot damn man.. I'll hit you up soon bro.. be safe..

• 2 weeks later...