Bubbagump!

2sTrokeLove

Being a motherfucking biggie-sized idiot. I put up with a lot of shit. I let you guys say and do pretty much anything you want without recourse. NO other ATV site in the whole wide world let's shit go on like BansheeHQ does because I believe in freedom of speech and that censorship is bogus.

But... when a new guy comes on the site and asks a question in the Shoutbox and I have a guy in there telling him to ride his bike off a cliff, that his motor is automatically junk or to get off his mom's titty it makes BansheeHQ look like a negative, shitty place to come for information..

And that is NOT how I want BansheeHQ to be. Sure, fuck around in the posts. Talk shit in the Roostin Room or post stupid videos.. Don't fucking try to run my new members off because I won't have it. Especially from a moron who contributes absolutely nothing to the site.

BHQ Sponsors couldn't even BS in the Shoutbox because Skeeter is in there mouthing them.. Fuck that, I won't tolerate it.

beer.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a motherfucking biggie-sized idiot. I put up with a lot of shit. I let you guys say and do pretty much anything you want without recourse. NO other ATV site in the whole wide world let's shit go on like BansheeHQ does because I believe in freedom of speech and that censorship is bogus.

But... when a new guy comes on the site and asks a question in the Shoutbox and I have a guy in there telling him to ride his bike off a cliff, that his motor is automatically junk or to get off his mom's titty it makes BansheeHQ look like a negative, shitty place to come for information..

And that is NOT how I want BansheeHQ to be. Sure, fuck around in the posts. Talk shit in the Roostin Room or post stupid videos.. Don't fucking try to run my new members off because I won't have it. Especially from a moron who contributes absolutely nothing to the site.

BHQ Sponsors couldn't even BS in the Shoutbox because Skeeter is in there mouthing them.. Fuck that, I won't tolerate it.

Can't blame ya for that man.

Right on Tyler :cheers:

He really didn't contribute anything anyway. good ridens!

I think its kinda dumb. and to be truthful, I miss the good old skeet...... :rolleyes:

FUCK THAT!!!!!! Its about time Tyler! thank you! I will pay 2 premium memberships next year if you keep him gone!!!!!