Bubbagump!

2sTrokeLove

this guy is a fucking major asshole......i bought front marvin shaws and spacers, and polished and cut front hubs, almost three weeks ago, paid him the same day, then didnt get a word text pm nothing for a week1/2 and still no parts then after 50 messages later, he says the theyll be there wednsday, wich was last week, got the shocks in a box just throne in there, all scratched up, no spacers or hubs, so i messages him, no awnsers, the finally he say oh i forgot u bot the hubs ill try to get them out, with the spacers, then finnally get them another 5 days later just throne in a box like the shocks, the hubs looked like crap, all dall, the shocks and the hubs looked nothing like the pics he showed me, i got my parts, after three weeks, just to lets new guys know, beware of this asshole, prepare to get nowhere with him, no tracking numbers, nothing.......fuck u bubbagump...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy is a fucking major asshole......i bought front marvin shaws and spacers, and polished and cut front hubs, almost three weeks ago, paid him the same day, then didnt get a word text pm nothing for a week1/2 and still no parts then after 50 messages later, he says the theyll be there wednsday, wich was last week, got the shocks in a box just throne in there, all scratched up, no spacers or hubs, so i messages him, no awnsers, the finally he say oh i forgot u bot the hubs ill try to get them out, with the spacers, then finnally get them another 5 days later just throne in a box like the shocks, the hubs looked like crap, all dall, the shocks and the hubs looked nothing like the pics he showed me, i got my parts, after three weeks, just to lets new guys know, beware of this asshole, prepare to get nowhere with him, no tracking numbers, nothing.......fuck u bubbagump...

he is banned, so really no one will be able to deal with him here. at least not for 2 more weeks unless tyler went ahead with the perma ban.

he is banned, so really no one will be able to deal with him here. at least not for 2 more weeks unless tyler went ahead with the perma ban.

I bought a +8 swinger from him, it was exact as the pictures but really slow shipping. I will pm him almost everyday asking if it had been shipped.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he trying to sell those hubs to someone else in the shoutbox, and you caught him trying to sell em? What a douchebag...

he probably has another set of hubs but if not that aint cool i agree!...maybe he will respond if he is bac on here which i heard he was..

correct me if i am wrong, ain t this big dummy banned from ps too? maybe not for thievery but everyone here gotta admit the dude is a major asshole. one of the top 10 to ever show up here. tripleds since u are his only friend maybe you can get it straightened out. if i was tyler i would leave him on ban, he brings nothing to this site.

correct me if i am wrong, ain t this big dummy banned from ps too? maybe not for thievery but everyone here gotta admit the dude is a major asshole. one of the top 10 to ever show up here. tripleds since u are his only friend maybe you can get it straightened out. if i was tyler i would leave him on ban, he brings nothing to this site.

yes he is banned from ps but not from ripping people off but from bein nasty and posting xrated chit..lol..but il try and see what i can do which i realy dont know nick that well and never met him but have talked to him through these sites and bought a few things from him but il do what i can...

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...