Silverado SS Air duct grilles

Hey brotha's, I am posting this from Silveradoss.com

Ok guys, I finished up the air duct grille design and made my first prototypes. They fit excellent! I will make a couple minor tweaks just because I am a perfectionist, but I am very happy with them overall. Here are the details!

Material: Laser cut and CNC formed from .060" Mirror Stainless Steel (never rusts or needs polished!)

Installation: Uses factory push-pin clips in factory location, took me 10 minutes to do both sides. (mine fit pretty tight, you can make the call to use alternate hardware if desired)

Price: $80 shipped/pair in the USA, $100 shipped/pair WORLDWIDE

---Ship within 5 business days of order since all my parts are built to order, USPS priority mail---

Want a custom design for YOU and only YOU? $100 shipped in the USA, $120 shipped worldwide

--- To inquire for a one-off custom design, contact me at jdubswmu@yahoo.com or 248-431-6342---

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just the start of my truck fabrications, so do not hesitate to contact me on your interests. Whether it be for your truck, RV, home, ATV, etc.. If you need anything metal I am your guy.

Materials I offer: Mild steel (.024" up to .75" thick!) , Aluminum, Stainless, Diamond plate, expanded metals, Steel and Al tubing

Services i offer: Flat sheet laser cutting, 5-axis tube laser cutting, 3-axis end mill machining, CNC lathe turning, Steel/AL MIG/TIG welding.

Chances are I have the resources to complete any of your metal projects, give me a call anytime for a free quote!

Email and paypal: jdubswmu@yahoo.com

Phone: 248-431-6342

Thanks for looking!

Dont mind the excessive paint ships LOL

OEM Front

FrontOEM.jpg

OEM LH

LHOEM.jpg

OEM RH

RHOEM.jpg

JDS vs. OEM

JDSvsOEM2.jpg

JDS LH/RH

JDSSSSAirDuctGrillesL_R2.jpg

JDS RH

JDSRH.jpg

JDS LH

JDSLH.jpg

JDS Front Installed

JDSFRONT.jpg

JDS LH Iso view installed

JDSLEFTISO.jpg

JDS RH Iso view installed

JDSRIGHTISO.jpg

JDS LH installed

JDSLEFT.jpg

JDS LH close-up

JDSLEFTCLOSE.jpg

JDS RH installed

JDSRIGHT.jpg

JDS RH close-up

JDSRIGHTCLOSE.jpg

JDS RH backside installed view.

JDSINSTALLVIEW.jpg

Looks fuckin' awesome man... You just dabble in a little bit of everything, don't you? lol.

I do what I can! Lol

Going to Chevy Dealer now. I might need a set here soon JD

Awesome, I will have one set in stock so let me know, thanks for the props guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

JD what kind of tires do you have on your truck right now? Looking at getting a new set before winter and im not for sure if I want to go with the LS2's again. The ducts look good. When are the grills going to be coming out?

I have A/T's for the winter. Forget exaclty what they are.

The duct grilles are ready for purchase anytime, check my website :cheers:

JD what kind of tires do you have on your truck right now? Looking at getting a new set before winter and im not for sure if I want to go with the LS2's again. The ducts look good. When are the grills going to be coming out?

The tires in the pics look like Toyo Proxes S/T. Good street tire, but yeah better off running a/t's in the snow.