grenade army banshee

the sheee

well i blew up my banshee so the rebuild has began. i am doing a grenade gloves theme. here are some pics of the seat i just got finished sewing up. i am going all black with army green here and there on the bike, i made a custom grill also(my camera is dead so i will have to wait for pics of the bike and grill) hope you enjoy.

DSCN0123.jpg

DSCN0122.jpg

DSCN0121.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it is a pocket, it isnt to really hold anything, more for looks. since i am going army type theme(army pants)

and thank bonbon, it was kinda hard to do since i used a pair of xl army pants for the fabric. they didnt have any of the block type camo on a roll.

Edited by the sheee

Awesome dude. I love the outside the box ideas. Ive got a couple things for that pocket for sure. LOL. Keep this build updated for sure. Cant wait to see it come together.

Thanks everyone for the comments. The grill I made myself, out of some thick alum and used a dremel to cut it out. Then just sanded and polished it out.

As for the plastics I plan on spraying them a light tan color with some grenade logos on them or like army green with logos. I plan on using the ppg plastic prep them make, my paint rep showed me a plastic mixing cup using that to paint it, and I could get the paint to crack on it. Thanks again for all the kind words everyone, I will be sure to eep this updated.