grenade army banshee

the sheee

Nice job! I can see what LS3 is saying, Im 22 years Navy and I retire at the end of the month. However I think the work turned out great and think its bad ass, nice to see someone honoring US service members. Where are the updates?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Dude lighten up??? I spent 23 years in the service and I never saw anything about how to customize your Banshee in the Army Regulations??? Who cares if it's Marine Camo and army patches? Looks sweet man, keep us posted on your progress!

Tim

2009 Banshee

Totally agree there!! This guys bike is his own choice and i think its looking pretty sick allready!!! Keep the pics coming :headbang:

• 4 weeks later...

Dude lighten up??? I spent 23 years in the service and I never saw anything about how to customize your Banshee in the Army Regulations??? Who cares if it's Marine Camo and army patches? Looks sweet man, keep us posted on your progress!

Tim

2009 Banshee

Dude you know how marines are they think they are the best bla bla bla. I spent 5 years as an 11b just got out in march. I think it looks sick and thanks for what you do

Im sorry bro but you have some major conflicts going on. I respect you for trying to do something unique and military themed. But you overlooked one MAJOR thing. The color and patern that you used for the seat IS NOT ARMY!! Its Marines. And then you sewed Airborn patches on it which is army. You basically just put a Honda emblem on a Yamaha if you know what I mean. You might not care and most probally will never notice. But if there are people checking out your bike and are in the service .. They might look @ you as a joke. For a quick save rip those patches off and throw on some USMC tags. Looks like a nice build and I am sorry if it seems like I put you down but that shit is just straight up wrong. Check this out

Marine Uniform

2r7lgeg.jpg

Army Uniform

2hhp2xw.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but that picture of the marines you posted that marine has an army commendation medal pinned on his chest