Sniper pipe reveiw

banshee332

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have pictures of your 20 mil DMX pipes and your cub pipes before they are done Brad (no stinger tubes yet).

If it's ok with you and Gary, I can post them.

But since they're not finished sets...I feel it's only fair to ask the owner and the pipe builder.

I dont mind I really dont think gary would mind nither but just shoot him a pm first to make sure.

C'mon down to Kentucky for Show me the money and you can see the business end of them in person Joe...LOL.

I would like to get a couple passes in at WMSD before I head down, but I'm just lazy in getting mine running again.

I PM'd Gary if it's ok to post unfinished pics.

I can tell you mine will be OOF out each side for starters...with stingers not silencers.

C'mon down to Kentucky for Show me the money and you can see the business end of them in person Joe...LOL.

I would like to get a couple passes in at WMSD before I head down, but I'm just lazy in getting mine running again.

I can tell you mine will be OOF out each side for starters...with stingers not silencers.

Im going to see if I can get some pics of the pipes I have tonight

:cheers: its all good.. lol well know that the season is about done im going to start looking at some new pipes these damn shears are not holding up.....