yamahaman244

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

this reminds me of when my uncle told me the story of when he had his first banshee in the late 80's, when they first came out. First thing he did was ride his shee down the county roads and tryed to outrun the cops and got arrested for that.. then not much longer after getting arrested he got all drunk n decided to top out his shee at night down the back roads, and a deer jumped out and he hit it and flipped and totaled the wheeler n nearly died. he was in the hospital for a about a month... I've had a lot of close calls with deer just trail riding in the day, i would come within about 10 feet of the fuckers.. but just thought id share my banshee/deer related story.

this reminds me of when my uncle told me the story of when he had his first banshee in the late 80's, when they first came out. First thing he did was ride his shee down the county roads and tryed to outrun the cops and got arrested for that.. then not much longer after getting arrested he got all drunk n decided to top out his shee at night down the back roads, and a deer jumped out and he hit it and flipped and totaled the wheeler n nearly died. he was in the hospital for a about a month... I've had a lot of close calls with deer just trail riding in the day, i would come within about 10 feet of the fuckers.. but just thought id share my banshee/deer related story.

ya thats a goood story it happends so fast someting like that happend to my dad to he was riding when he was older then me alittle i say 19 and he had his gf which now is my mom and they hit a deer luckly though it was during the winter so the wheeler just did a hole bunch of donuts down the road

• 2 weeks later...

I "almost" hit 2 deer last year... Scared the shit out of me! They both jumped across a trail as I was going about 30-40 MPH...Not 10 mins later, I had a quail bounce of my helmet! My buddies were calling me "ranger rick" the rest of the day...lol

banghead

haha nice lol thats a ffunny name lol

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So Banshees kill 450s and Deer? Bad ass man. Good 2 hear ur alright. I hit a dear in Michigan in a Chevy 2500 on my way to a fishing tourney with the bass boat in tow. Hit him in the ass, spun him around. If he did die it was in the woods cuz he wasn't there on the way back.

nope if he did die somebody picked it up for roadkill meat thats what we do in michigan haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I almost got T-Boned by a deer at Fox Valley Off Road! (For all you who aren't familiar with the place, it's a small off road park in IL.) I was running some of the tight trials in the trees on the NE end that are very close together from each other, and somehow we surrounded a Doe and a fawn. I think I was about as startled as they were. You would think with all the loud 2-strokes ripping the area, that every thing down to the birds would have exited the area. It was the second time I'd seen deer in the park while riding. But it was the only time I had gotten close enough to make eye contact! LOL. :whoa: