hit a fricken deer

yamahaman244

hey guys if u didnt know last week riding down the road going about 70 all of a sudden fucken deer jumps out no time to hit the breaks smoked it went skidding sideways on the black top down throuhg the ditch and came back out didnt roll it lucky...

then shut off the quad burned the shit out of my leg from the pipe all im thinking damit i bet i recked my a arms and my pipes got off the quad and it bend my bumper into my front plastics and screwed it pretty bad just about took my raditor off and everthing else was good got real lucky so started it up and road it home o ya and it bent both of my light brackets but other then a bad burn and that everthing turned out good lucky.....got very lucky i didnt roll going that fast...btw killed the deer lol...

just thought i would share was pretty dam scary

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Banshees kill 450s and Deer? Bad ass man. Good 2 hear ur alright. I hit a dear in Michigan in a Chevy 2500 on my way to a fishing tourney with the bass boat in tow. Hit him in the ass, spun him around. If he did die it was in the woods cuz he wasn't there on the way back.

Nice Chance. Tons of wildlife around here also, almost hit a grizz up behind my place last year.

I don't have an extra stock light to give you though.

• 4 weeks later...

ya i know the feelin guys....been inches from the deer before.....hell its one thing if they are in the road when you tear around the corner....its another whole pant crapping situation when they just dart out in front of you haha. Speakin of which my buddy managed to ramp off of a deer on his 880 bigbore polaris sled..... the deer get spiked bad by all the studs he runs in his track....didn't make it.

thats pretty crazy man, youre lucky you didnt flip or go over the bars and get hurt as fast as you were going

i nailed one about 3 years ago.. luckily i was only goin about 20-30mph, 5ft tall feild grass on both sides, cxouldnt see anything, jumped out right in front of me, since then i always worry about deer running out in the trail

i nailed one about 3 years ago.. luckily i was only goin about 20-30mph, 5ft tall feild grass on both sides, cxouldnt see anything, jumped out right in front of me, since then i always worry about deer running out in the trail

I am guessing this also caused you a major amount of emotional distress about the deer too! JK MJ you're cool!

I was flyin down the edge of a corn field behind my house on my old ATC 110 when i was about 12, had a deer jump out of the corn and broadside me, basically tackled me right off of the 3 wheeler, luck for me the ground was pretty soft on the other side, her back legs tangled with three wheeler, it dragged her to the ground. She got up pretty dumbfounded limped around for a second and bolted back into the corn field. no one would have ever believed me if my little sister hadn't been on a sled behind me that i was dragging her on. she was pretty shook up about the whole thing, still gives deer a funny look.

You hit a deer at 70MPH on a banshee, killed it and only bent your front bumper and light brackets?

How small was this deer?

I've seen average size deer absolutely wreck the front of a car, truck, etc. and they weigh a couple thousand pounds....(The car/truck, obviously)

You're either extremely lucky or full of shit....I'd like to see pictures of that!