hydraulic clutch for the banshee..

Has anyone used a hydraulic clutch from Streamline or other makers?

I was just wondering because after 3 hours at the dunes with the heavy duty springs in the clutch the ol' clutch arm gets sore. I put a EZ pull lever and new cable just to see if it would help.

Streamline’s hydraulic clutch

Edited by brian_750

really? hmm i guess since i only use the clutch to take off i don't have that issue, plus i work with my hands all day so a little ole clutch pull is nothing. i wouldn't go hydrolic. the release time on most applications is slow compared to cables therefor allowing the clutch to slip every time you release it.

Cool, just wanted to ask it was a guy who doesn't even own a banshee that told me to get one. Why not just ask people who live the banshee life..

really? hmm i guess since i only use the clutch to take off i don't have that issue, plus i work with my hands all day so a little ole clutch pull is nothing. i wouldn't go hydrolic. the release time on most applications is slow compared to cables therefor allowing the clutch to slip every time you release it.

We put a Magura on my buddy's bike, it worked great and there was no problem with clutch slippage, but he had 3 Toomey springs in it. The only problem we had was that on the second ride, the plastic tubing got on his pipe and melted. So we had to upgrade to the braided line kit which if I had known about we would have done when we put it on.

Anyone have that streamline one installed?

I'm curious how the case side of the kit "installs"/attaches. :confused:

If i like it, i might buy one. I'm VERY particular about my clutch pull. I'ma sissy and like a light pull. Which is why i run a slingshot with 3/3hd springs. Lighter pull than 6HD springs and NO slip :headbang:

How do you like the slingshot?

A modded shift star and u forget about the clutch after you take off? i dont get it.

Anyways, i have an override but i like the lightest pull. Anyone else got any info?

Well it serves the purpose(it doesnt slip). I have the vito's type. My only con i have is that you have to tip the bike over to work on it. But i like it's stealth and MUCH cheaper than the direct drive :)

I wouldnt have a banshee w/o one now :headbang: