Seminoe dunes in Wy

sheeban

I think that there is. Blue is supposed to have raced one out at Glenrock. I know that there is supposed to be some kind of really fast yamaha out down here but I haven't ran into it yet. When in Sept. are you going to Seminoe?

We will be down there September 2 through the 6th or so in a White power stroke with a white inclosed trailer that says A roofing Stop down and ride with us or at least have a Beer WOUld love to smoke your raptor with my Cub LOLheadbang.gif

• 5 weeks later...

hate to burst your bubble but the last time I was out there the BLM had most of the trails closed off and blocked with big wood fences. Its pretty much a waste of time to go down there with a banshee any more unless you plan on breaking the rules and going around the fences they put up.

Save yourself the time and just drive the extra 1.5hrs and go to KP.

hate to burst your bubble but the last time I was out there the BLM had most of the trails closed off and blocked with big wood fences. Its pretty much a waste of time to go down there with a banshee any more unless you plan on breaking the rules and going around the fences they put up.

Save yourself the time and just drive the extra 1.5hrs and go to KP.

Well your mistaken on that I had a blast I even talked with a State park dude and he was cool as hell. I could not believe the big hill there it was crazy steep and long, I have been to KP twice and there is not a hill there that can compare to the one at Seminoe. I ran into alot of other quads out riding to, raced a fast raptor 880 that stood next to my cub (i really needed a override) but all together it was a blast.

• 7 years later...

Sorry for bringing up a old post, but I was wondering if anyone has been there lately? I plan to go in late July with the Family. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...

It is probably the same as its always been.  One big hill with a couple small dunes.  BLM comes through every year and puts up log fences to try and block access to different areas and people tear the fences down throughout the year.  Compared to other dune areas you can ride it is rather small and I got bored there pretty quick.  The big hill wasn't a challenge on my old 4mil dune bike.  Stock stroke bikes might have a hard time with it though.  Probably more fun out on a boat or fishing, but that's just my opinion.  If it were me, I would go the extra distance and just ride at KP or go down to Walden and ride.  Out of the three, Seminoe was my least favorite.

DSC00075.jpg
DSC00079.jpg
DSC00086.jpg
DSC00103.jpg