buster48116

VictorK

On July 7th we made a deal to trade my complete tranny for a set of bills pipes. I shipped the next day(8th), he received on the 10th. I'm yet to get a tracking# from him and haven't heard from him since last week when he lied saying he shipped and would forward the tracking #. If you hate people that don't do what they say and don't want to get burned or atleast don't want to not know what's going on and not get your stuff in decent time, DON'T DEAL WITH SHAWN. This guy ignores and plays little bitch games

Its unfortunate people are such low lifes they rip off honest people. Even if the pipes end up showing up which all signs point to NO, there's no chance I'd deal with him again. All lies, if you didn't ship yet just be honest and don't ignore people......

I had to get a hold of his local police to talk tp him and he told them he didn't ship the pipes but was gonna after he told me they were shipped then ignored me. I called him blocked today and he answered, he said the gears were a little blue and he's gonna send it back so atleast Ill get the tranny back assuming I do. He most defenitely lied to me and ignored me. I wasn't being a pain in the ass just inquired about shipping.

That is too bad. I am not sticking up for him BUT;

He Joined BHQ June 27th, 2010. When you set up the trade on July 7th he had been a member for only 11 days. To this date he only has 30 posts. Some times you have to have some common sence when dealing with people. I hope you dont respond to those emails from a Nigerian Prince who needs to give you some money, but requires you give him your account number so he can wire it to you.

I feel safe dealing with trusted, known members. Dealing with guys like NYUK is better than ebay. I wont deal with a new guy unless he sends his stuff first.

I realize its a gamble to deal with new members but decided to take the chance. I talked to him like a week ago supposedly he sent my tranny back but who the fuck knows. Like I said, even if he does send it back he's a sketch ball to deal with. This guy lies, he will tell you he sent stuff when he didn't. Its all about honesty but it doesn't always work like that.

That is too bad. I am not sticking up for him BUT;

He Joined BHQ June 27th, 2010. When you set up the trade on July 7th he had been a member for only 11 days. To this date he only has 30 posts. Some times you have to have some common sence when dealing with people. I hope you dont respond to those emails from a Nigerian Prince who needs to give you some money, but requires you give him your account number so he can wire it to you.

I feel safe dealing with trusted, known members. Dealing with guys like NYUK is better than ebay. I wont deal with a new guy unless he sends his stuff first.

This was put on the neutral forum cause I thought the dude was a standup guy for offering a $2 part to me for free, I should have known better.

"Sent me some parts free, not huge stuff, but parts that were hard to find, really appreciated it!"

Thanks Shawn!

The previous listing should have read " is sending me parts for free", even then, after he offered, I never got the part. I didnt buy the vent cause he said it was coming, and when I approached him on the shoutbox, he never responded and signed off? Fuck dude, if you had just said I couldnt find it, I would have known to go somewhere else!

Something so f'......n simple could have redeemed you!

• 2 years later...

Wow first off cock sucker you knew I was gonna look at the Trans before I sent the pipes!!! You send me a roached Trans and wanted me to send you a brand new set of pipes! You called every day no less than 7 times a day even before I got your Trans to even look at!!!! Then I send your piece of junk Trans back and then you post this shit! You are right on one thing I am lucky I don't live closer cause I would be in prison for stomping a bitch like you!! You sissy!!

Well I have been out of the sport for a while! There are people that know me personally on here you might want to ask them about me scrappy, johndeere10, brad at Tyson racing! You send me junk and tell me oh no it's good shit and I have every right to fuck with you back! As far as all the name calling grow up!!! All that does is show who is really a moron. He'll even talk to liljockey481 he is local and has bought shit from me!!! Vicktork is the asshole! Sending someone a Trans that was ran without oil and trying to pass it off as a good one!! Your right though watch out for the guy that sends his shit back to him cause its garbage!!! You people crack me up!!! Find one person on here to say I ripped them off, just one.