Fuck you Mikinia 38

jasons

C

Damn I guess I got lucky.

I bought a swingarm pivot set from him last week and it was perfect. It also arrived within three days.

Go figure.

Congratulation! Your the first with positive feedback.

I bought IMS footpegs and a polished clutch cover and he sent them to Portugal. I am not sure if I am lucky, but my spares were in great shape... But after see that tie rods... fuck... I am not sure if I will buy something else from him.

this is the actual ad. he still has it up there for sale. maybe he uses 1 picture for all his products.

http://www.motorcityatv.com/chassis-components/yamaha-banshee-tie-rods-a-arms-ball-joints-1987-2006/

he definatly does use one picture, i learned the hard way buying a polished clutch cover from him before i was a memeber on here. in the picture it was perfect, not a brake pedal ding or scratch, when i recieved it, there was about a 2-3in mark from the pedal. and yes it is noticable on the bike.

I've personally never dealt with this cat, but from what I've read just on ebay I wouldnt ever do business with him. And to know that he became a sponser here and is doing nothing but fucking the majority of people that do business with him is really fucked up imo. Sponsers like this will only tarnish the HQ not promote or help it in any way. I think loco should address this issue I agree that sponsers help run the HQ but I'm a premium member and I try to promote and support the site as do a lot of other premium members on here and our opinion should also count for something. I dont know what it costs to be a sponser but I'm sure hes probably made double that just selling people junk.

i guarantee you he nets 100k a year from e bay. GREEDY MOTHER FUCKER, he tries to buy my parts from ebay. but get this, he wants a discount! GREEDY.!

I agree,bought from him twice and got burned both times.First time shame on you,second time shame on me.

The only trusted volume seller on Ebay that frequents the BHQ is Nyuk.I have dealt with him a few times and if something wasn't right,he always made it right and did it fast.

I feel i should chime in here...

I have had really good dealings with Ray in the past. Ive also had questionable dealings. Either way he took care of us in those situations.

Ray, I don't know if you have someone working for you as far as dis-assembly and/or labeling/packaging but i think you need to start digging into what is actually shipping out. If you don't grab control of this now you are guna regret it. Do not turn HQ on you bro.

I work for myself and do everything myself. I know that whoever receives something from me it will be exactly as described, clean, and packaged very well. Perception is everything. Get these opinions reversed Ray. :blink:

If anyone has a problem, We try to fix it. I have a few guys working for me taking Banshees apart, and shipping all the stuff, as well as listing items online. They all know their Banshee stuff, but occasionally, one of us will miss something. Sometimes parts are put in the wrong box, sometimes shipping labels are marked worng, sometimes a 1994 harness is sent instead of a 1998 harness, and sometimes the post office loses a package.

Whether it be a stripped screw, or a hidden crack, or a bad ball joint boot, sometimes things are not always seen by us when we take them apart. We sell 500+ parts a month, and while we strive to be perfect, it simply doesn't always happen. When you sell used parts, they are never as nice as new, but that's no excuse for any damaged parts.

I urge you to contact me directly if you have an issue, and I will try my best to take care of any situations personally from now on, and keep everyone happy.

We don't intentionally rip anyone off. If we did, 49 out of 50 people wouldn't leave us positive feedback on ebay.

If there's a ever a problem with your items you get from us, we are happy to exchange it for another one.

jasons

We offered to send you a free set of replacement tie rods and 4 boots for free, shipping at our expense, no return needed for old ones, and we even told you you could keep the old ones. You said NO. We even offered you a FREE set of footpegs that you also said you wanted.....

SNTBANSHEE,

"The shocks were not the ones pictured"

You should have emailed us that you got the wrong shocks, we ship out dozens of packages every day, and the mix up was certainly not intentional

KickStartMyHeart, pabansheematt, KickStartMyHear

I'm sorry that you think our prices are too high. It's a free trade market, you dont have to buy anything from me if you don't want to. If you find something cheaper elsewhere, you can certainly buy from them.

ridgelinecycles1

"yeah you motherfucker scammer. go kill yourself and everyone you care about.. you little dickhead... get the fuck out of here motherfucker"

Wow, I am not even going to comment on this one.

MikeNick

"Heard that...Several items have deceptive descriptions too."

What do you mean? I don't write every one, but if there is a problem, I would love to know about it so I can fix it; any specific examples, or any specific suggestions?

Judge1

"I looked into buying a frame from this guy wouldn't budge on his inflated price"

Why would you expect me to change your price? Do you go to best buy and say thisTV is $1000, but I only want to spend $700, so you better sell it to me for $700? No need to call me names when I don't accept your offer.

NYUK

"GREEDY MOTHER FUCKER"

What did I ever do to you?

Judge1 says I'm a MFer becuase I wouldn't accept his lower offer, You say I'm a MFer becuase I made you a lower offer on a part you've had in your store for 2 months. Seriously?

troyzstang, Sands

"Damn I guess I got lucky. I bought a swingarm pivot set from him last week and it was perfect. It also arrived within three days."

You and the 13,340 other people must have just got "lucky" over the past few years

I'm not out to screw anyone. I'm sorry that you guys all think that. When you sell 5000 used parts, some people will not be happy with their used parts. I will try my best to make everyone happy with their purchase, or fix any problems that you have, or accept a return of the merchandise.

Get lost jerk off!! You got a bullshit answer for everything!! No one wants your garbage. There are a half dozen threads here alone with bad dealings with you and I trust the word of these guys before yours. You are not retail, you are selling used parts and yes there should be room to nagotiate price. I asked for $50 off on a frame and you said sure I'll just add $50 on shipping.

Get lost jerk off!! You got a bullshit answer for everything!! No one wants your garbage. There are a half dozen threads here alone with bad dealings with you and I trust the word of these guys before yours. You are not retail, you are selling used parts and yes there should be room to nagotiate price. I asked for $50 off on a frame and you said sure I'll just add $50 on shipping.

Telling someone you'll just add $50 on to the shipping. Thats just in poor taste and a bad way to run a so called "BUSINESS". sorry. I call em how I see em. I part bikes out, and sell parts all the time. People talk. Word of mouth is a good way to sell parts.

Thats just a little free advice. On second thought, you owe me $50 for that.

MikeNick

"Heard that...Several items have deceptive descriptions too."

What do you mean? I don't write every one, but if there is a problem, I would love to know about it so I can fix it; any specific examples, or any specific suggestions?

troyzstang, Sands

"Damn I guess I got lucky. I bought a swingarm pivot set from him last week and it was perfect. It also arrived within three days."

You and the 13,340 other people must have just got "lucky" over the past few years

I'm not out to screw anyone. I'm sorry that you guys all think that. When you sell 5000 used parts, some people will not be happy with their used parts. I will try my best to make everyone happy with their purchase, or fix any problems that you have, or accept a return of the merchandise.

Couple of comments here. You need to drop the bullshit man. No one is buying it. When something is rattle canned silver, don't put in the listing "beautiful silver color". Put "rattle fucking canned silver". We're all getting sick of the "you can't please everyone". I am a businessman. I know not everyone can be pleased. But when there is an overwhelming number of people are aren't "pleased", something needs to be done.

Pawning it off on your gophers isn't going to cut it. As a business owner myself, I employ two assistants. If one of them screws something up, it comes back on me. If they screw up, I FIX THE PROBLEM. I don't continue letting them screw up making me look like shit, and make excuses for what they do.

For you to say that you just need to be informed of problems is bullshit. You have been MORE than informed of the problems on here. Is there any secret why there are multiple threads about you and how you fucked them over? What do you do? You start flapping your gums about how you can't please everyone.

Also, Loco, are you going to chime in on this? I thought we were supposed to be able to trust our site sponsors. Tons of us have contributed financially to this site, and don't want to be afraid to use the sponsors on here. Frankly, I am afraid to buy or sell ANYTHING on here with the recent scams that have been going around, Minkia included.