banshee drag parts- swinger, axle carbs & pipes

12" over chrome arched swinger w/ pivot bearings and braided brake line made by slc customs 600.00

lone star billet drag axle with carrier, brake plate, hubs, sprocket and rotor ready to bolt on 600.00

38mm alky pwk's bored to 39s by doug at D&M racing in phoenix comes with billet oversize bowls, 550.00

1 piece billet intakes k&n fliters with pre filters and cable

skat trak 11 paddle sls ultra light extremes 400.00

rdz drag pipes sf sb both on left side chrome no dents or scratches like new 375.00

drag cut banshee seat black carbon material with stiched flames no tears or holes like new 125.00

works dual rated shocks set up for 175lb ridder no leaks and polished with white and blue springs 150.00

I also have many stock parts from suspension to engine parts If you have a question or need something just let me know and I will get back to you asap

12" over chrome arched swinger w/ pivot bearings and braided brake line made by slc customs 600.00

lone star billet drag axle with carrier, brake plate, hubs, sprocket and rotor ready to bolt on 600.00

38mm alky pwk's bored to 39s by doug at D&M racing in phoenix comes with billet oversize bowls, 550.00

rdz drag pipes sf sb both on left side chrome no dents or scratches like new 375.00

drag cut banshee seat black carbon material with stiched flames no tears or holes like new 125.00

works dual rated shocks set up for 175lb ridder no leaks and polished with white and blue springs 150.00

I also have many stock parts from suspension to engine parts If you have a question or need something just let me know and I will get back to you asap

Ok guys I guess my prices are to high on some items so here we go

12 over arche chrome with brake braided brake line 525.00

lonestar drag billet axle and carrier with brake plate all hubs sprocket and brake rotor 500.00

rdz drag pipes chrome and both on the left side 350.00

skat trak 11 paddle sls super lights on 8 inch blue label wheels 350.00

seat with custom cut and new cover with flames stiched in 100.00

works shocks 14 3/4 long for stock a-arms set up for 175lb rider 125.00

38mm pwk alky carbs with filters, 1 piece billet intakes and k&n filters set up by Doug at d&m racing in phoenix 500.00

If the shocks are in good shape, Ill definately take them.

Just want to make sure that you understand that they are not the rezzies in the pic. I am converting the bike from drag to motocross. The ones for sale are non rezzies that are polished with white and blue springs.

Just want to make sure that you understand that they are not the rezzies in the pic. I am converting the bike from drag to motocross. The ones for sale are non rezzies that are polished with white and blue springs.

Yeah im fine with them not being rezzies. If you could email a pic or two of them to the email address I messaged you. Im definite Ill want them. I really need them lol.

skat trak 11 paddle sls ultra light extremes 71 roll out 400.00

works dual rated shocks set up for 175lb ridder no leaks and polished with white and blue springs 150.00 sold

Edited by elev8ted

I just pulled up the part # on the carbs and also called doug at d&m. The carbs are 39mm pwk's that he bored out to a 40.5 mm and like I said they come with billet oversize bowls, billet 1 piece intakes, power jets, k&n filters and prefilters and cable w/ twist throttle. Sorry for the confusion but it is hard to get ahold of doug @ d&m

lone star billet drag axle with carrier, brake plate, hubs, sprocket and rotor ready to bolt on 600.00 SOLD

39 mm alky pwk's bored to 40.5 by doug at D&M racing in phoenix comes with billet oversize bowls, 550.00

Edited by elev8ted

[Here is a new link to some better pics of the items for sale

quote name=elev8ted' date='13 July 2010 - 06:12 PM' timestamp='1279062778' post='1149978]

here is a link to the craigs list add for the parts since I cant get the pics to load

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/mcy/1847394786.html

Edited by elev8ted

39mm alky pwk's bored to 40.5 by doug at D&M racing in phoenix comes with billet oversize bowls, 550.00