Anyones banshee looking good?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine don't look anywhere near as good as most of you guy's, but im also 19, and cash is limited. I like how my shee looks. Theres not a lot of stuff done too it, but it is certainly getting there. Pic of mine is in my sig.

also, McBanshee, i could jizz all over your banshee, i love the blue scheme. it looks siiick

Edited by MatHolland

Heres my 87' i just redid. Stellar chassis components and Fast Fibers fenders made it pretty unique I think. I also center mounted the stingers which I sell brackets to do yourself. Welcome to the site!

P5220139.jpg

P5220141.jpg

P5220138.jpg

P5220102.jpg

P4230366.jpg

P4230364.jpg

P4230359.jpg

Is it me or is that thing incredibly wide??? Are tehy +3s or am I just crazy?

Heres some quick pics i took this morning of my work in progress, probably about half way through, still got some parts to get pipes shocks etc, but this is where i have gotten soo far, should be a great lookin duner!!! ps its for the girl, building mine next, the blue one next to this one.....

5f36be2d.jpg

389cc89b.jpg

c52848e1.jpg

aabc50b9.jpg

41c43ea8.jpg

0008db85.jpg

fc4500be.jpg

dfb74f41.jpg

b999d206.jpg

hahah here is a pic of it before complete overhaul...........

50021403.jpg

Heres some quick pics i took this morning of my work in progress, probably about half way through, still got some parts to get pipes shocks etc, but this is where i have gotten soo far, should be a great lookin duner!!! ps its for the girl, building mine next, the blue one next to this one.....

5f36be2d.jpg

389cc89b.jpg

c52848e1.jpg

aabc50b9.jpg

41c43ea8.jpg

0008db85.jpg

fc4500be.jpg

dfb74f41.jpg

b999d206.jpg

hahah here is a pic of it before complete overhaul...........

50021403.jpg

Now this is a bike that i like......... great job ..... :notworthy:

5f36be2d.jpg

thats gonna be one badass bike! :headbang: .....how about a couple of pics of that blue bike hiding in the backround?