Anyones banshee looking good?

So i just picked up a 1987 yamaha banshee its not to clean so im going to redo the whole thing take motor out "in the process of rebuilding anyways" and i wanna paint the frame get new plastics new rims and tires my exhaust are stock but freshly painted and look great and i wanna paint the j arms and a arms setup and get a radiator cover and stuff i was thinking blue frame/ white plastics/ chrome rims with some itp holeshot HD's what you think? any picures of what u guys think are cool looking banshees?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i just picked up a 1987 yamaha banshee its not to clean so im going to redo the whole thing take motor out "in the process of rebuilding anyways" and i wanna paint the frame get new plastics new rims and tires my exhaust are stock but freshly painted and look great and i wanna paint the j arms and a arms setup and get a radiator cover and stuff i was thinking blue frame/ white plastics/ chrome rims with some itp holeshot HD's what you think? any picures of what u guys think are cool looking banshees?

I personally like what I did with mine... There's pics in my sig in the photobucket link. Some people don't like the blue but I do. I think what you have planned will look pretty sweet. Post up some pics of all the work you do.

i like the blue in yours alot jayy!, thanks for the warm welcome! and i really like the red banshee the best not to pick favorites but i mean i like the stance what kind of bars are those? are there risers to go along with the nice bars? i dont no why but the bars look alot higher

Thanks for the compliment. Well, the blue one has a stock banshee stem with an adapter that I think adds either 3/4 inch or 1 inch to the height. The Red one has what basically amounts to a + one inch stem. from a Honda 250R and no adapter or risers with a standard 7/8 inch Renthal bar, but I do not know the bend. If I were guessing I would say a CR low bend.

Here are a couple of my fav bikes ive done.

Not a huge fan of the orange frame, will soon be changed, but I like the paint layout of this one my bro and I did.

badbanshee030.jpg

another bike my bro and I built/ painted.

purplebanshee006.jpg

One of my favorite ones we built from the ground up.

BlueFireBanshee006-1.jpg

BlueFireBanshee005.jpg

BlueFireBanshee007.jpg

Ive got countless other bikes we have done too if you are interested to see more like these.

Welcome to the site. You have come to the right place for making that Shee shine.

First off welcome to the site man. Heres some pics of my latest 4mill build. Hit me up anytime for anything you need. everything on this bike is available through me. :headbang:

buildpics022.jpg

iphonepics054.jpg

iphonepics053.jpg

iphonepics046.jpg

Holy shit. Got enough Black Majic on those tires. LOL. Nice lookin shee thou. Makes me miss mine

haha, Yeah these pics are from when I was selling her so I got her nice and shined up and then no one bought her. So I had to part her out. Then I picked up my r6, and currently looking for a new banshee project.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/uploads/1273345733/gallery_23887_1357_52303.jpg

here is a pic of mine like how u want to do urs.i love my baby!!if the link doesnt work,check out my gallery and welcome to the hq!