County cops love atvs

2oo1banshee

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have made people push their bike home. The only time that happens is when they are riding like idiots on the road. I had a guy whippin shitters in an intersection for a gravel road. He had dug some pretty deep ruts and he couldn't figure out what the problem was. Well he got to push his shit home while I followed.

I have made people push their bike home. The only time that happens is when they are riding like idiots on the road. I had a guy whippin shitters in an intersection for a gravel road. He had dug some pretty deep ruts and he couldn't figure out what the problem was. Well he got to push his shit home while I followed.

i seem to remember you pushing a banshee out of waynoka :rotflmao:

James you have to find the pictures of that. At least we didnt run. The officer was cool as hell, told us to push them out of town and ride them from there.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The deputies here are pretty cool. The FHP is another story. I know some folks that have gotten tickets for easing along in the ditches along the road. If I were a cop I'd cut folks slack if they weren't being idiots.

Wheat

I dont really get it most of the time the cops in my town dont get out there in the cruisers and chase me they go door to door figuring out who rides. It gets old when there at the door every other month. Cant wait for them to try to catch me on my shee i just picked up. :rolleyes:

You might outrun the cops, but like the old saying goes, you can't outrun the Motorala. :jesterlaugh: I've done both. I had a YZ 465 back in the day and I used to ride through town just to get them to chase me. I never got caught. Later on, I bough a 1970 1/2 455 HO TA and ran from them one day. They had every cop, FHP, even the Game Warden in the county after me. They didn't have anything fast enough to run me down, but they eventually cornered me. Went to jail for that one. Got charged with willful and wanton reckless driving. They could have charged me with fleeing and attempting to elude, but I got to talking with the Deputy that arrested me and found out his family was in the well drilling business like I was so he cut me some slack. I did some really stupid stuff when I was younger. It's a wonder I lived through it.

Wheat

• 4 weeks later...