County cops love atvs

2oo1banshee

After reading about the yz 250 it reminded me of something I did. I rebuilt me 250r and was messing around the house my girlfriend called and wanted me to come over so I thought well it's about 5 miles I 'll hit the trails and shoot over there. Her and I went for a ride around her subdivision ( what a way to ruin a riding spot that was ) after a quick lap or two we were gonna head back to my place so I hit the asphalt as soon as I peaked the hill there was a squad car with it's lights on her neighbors called and complained so I stopped and he made me push it all the way home as he followed behind with my girl and his lights on. However when I got it back to the house he just laughed about it and couldn't beleive I actually pushed it home now him and I go riding all the time.

After reading about the yz 250 it reminded me of something I did. I rebuilt me 250r and was messing around the house my girlfriend called and wanted me to come over so I thought well it's about 5 miles I 'll hit the trails and shoot over there. Her and I went for a ride around her subdivision ( what a way to ruin a riding spot that was ) after a quick lap or two we were gonna head back to my place so I hit the asphalt as soon as I peaked the hill there was a squad car with it's lights on her neighbors called and complained so I stopped and he made me push it all the way home as he followed behind with my girl and his lights on. However when I got it back to the house he just laughed about it and couldn't beleive I actually pushed it home now him and I go riding all the time.

LMAO

that is funny.

i dont understand why you didnt run from the policeman though.

DUDE thats just to freakin funny, at least you stopped for the guy and obey the laws of the road. and i just sit and read ALL 5 pages of the retard kid runnin on the YZ stupid on his part but it was even funnier reading a few grown men arguing with a 15 year old.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitley had to push my shee home once coming home from the gas station with a full gas can for obvious reasons, good thing was i was three houses away funny thing is i would have had to do it anyways ran out of gas! Cop told me now when you fill it back up i better not see you on this street! banghead

• 1 month later...

haha that sucks, I was out on dirt roades with buddies one time and we got stopped by a sheriff, he was ripping are buts good and this quad went flying by he said he had to go stop them we said you better not bc thats your boss, The officer said he wouldnt ride out here and and the bike came back and stoped, told his officer to leave us alone we wernt hurting anything lol he tucked his tail and went back on the road, We ride with the sheriff all the time I live on the same road as him

• 3 weeks later...

if you were real gangster, you would have made him push it while you drove his car getting some road head from your girl.

And played with the lights on the squad car....yo.

LOL.

Just think, if you would've ran...and got a beat down you deserved, then you could cry on here about cop hating and how they're such assholes.

Most of the time, you obey the law and respect authority...they give you the respect back.