Avenger Swingarm

NickisGod

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you really wanted a round housing swingarm. By the way RICOCHET makes a skidplate with a built in chain guide.

I looked into the Ricochet one before i bought my pro armor plates, one of the ones that dont come with the built in chain guide is for a shee...go figure :confused::lol:

I got my +2 swingarm from them and It came without the chain guide mounts. This was after I waited 3 weeks to get it because they shipped it to the wrong customer and didn't bother to tell me. I got with Edwin and he was going to make it right after I told him give me what I want or refund my money. I can't fugure out what the deal is with these people maybe they are trying to unload old inventory. However everyone i have talked to over there sounds like a moron. Long story short, they make a good product just have poor customer service.

I got my +2 swingarm from them and It came without the chain guide mounts. This was after I waited 3 weeks to get it because they shipped it to the wrong customer and didn't bother to tell me. I got with Edwin and he was going to make it right after I told him give me what I want or refund my money. I can't fugure out what the deal is with these people maybe they are trying to unload old inventory. However everyone i have talked to over there sounds like a moron. Long story short, they make a good product just have poor customer service.

X2

• 2 weeks later...