Avenger Swingarm

NickisGod

So after a month of waiting and $669.00 later ive recieved my avenger swing arm. yes i waited a month, i purchased it from traxatv.com and i wasnt very impressed with their customer service. i have another topic about how much frustration i was with the guy before relieving it.

with all that aside here are some pics.

DSC02484.jpg

DSC02483.jpg

DSC02480.jpg

DSC02479.jpg

DSC02478.jpg

DSC02477.jpg

DSC02476.jpg

DSC02474.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

premium members can edit their own posts. :D

for $670 they wouldnt even put the bearings in for you? and if it doesnt have a chain slider bracket, you might as well send it back.

It definetely needs to have a chain guide mount, but I don't know if I would send it back after all it took to get it. I would fab one up yourself and weld it on instead. I know it sucks to spend that kind of money and it is not right, but sometimes it is just easier to deal with it yourself and be done with it.

I just looked at my Stock length Avenger and it too doesn't have the mount for the guide. I Emailed Edwin From Avengeratv and he's telling me that the slider won't work on the shorter round house swingers and they only use them on the +4s and up because of the angle?????? Should I be running this. He said I was jumping to conclusions when I said It needed a guide.

I just looked at my Stock length Avenger and it too doesn't have the mount for the guide. I Emailed Edwin From Avengeratv and he's telling me that the slider won't work on the shorter round house swingers and they only use them on the +4s and up because of the angle?????? Should I be running this. He said I was jumping to conclusions when I said It needed a guide.

what the fuck? only +4 and above? what about a stock length swingarm? doesnt it have a chain slider?

if you run that bike with NO chain slider, there is a very good chance the chain will come off the rear sprocket. that guide is on there for a reason, no matter how long or short the swingarm is.

I have a swing arm on order from these guys that should be here this week and yes Edwin is a moon. Their products are made from 4130 chromoly heat treated and powder coated. They claim that their swing arms are constructed to provide correct chasis ride height so they claim that skid plate mounts should not be put on arms longer than plus 2 because it will angle the skid plate down to far in the front? That being said, he told me when I ordered mine that a chain guide would interfere with a stock skid because it has the guide built in. That tells me that my swing arm would have the chain guide tabs. I told him I was running after market plate and would not be an issue. If they don't send me a +2 swing arm with skid plate tabs and slider tabs it will go back. I have noticed these swing arm builders want to tell you what you want or what they will build. Well if they don't give me what I want will go to someone who will!

I have a swing arm on order from these guys that should be here this week and yes Edwin is a moon. Their products are made from 4130 chromoly heat treated and powder coated. They claim that their swing arms are constructed to provide correct chasis ride height so they claim that skid plate mounts should not be put on arms longer than plus 2 because it will angle the skid plate down too far in the front? That being said, he told me when I ordered mine that a chain guide would interfere with a stock skid because it has the guide built in. That tells me that my swing arm would have the chain guide tabs. I told him I was running after market plate and would not be an issue. If they don't send me a +2 swing arm with skid plate tabs and slider tabs it will go back. I have noticed these swing arm builders want to tell you what you want or what they will build. Well if they don't give me what I want will go to someone who will!

Id go ahead and cancel the order then. Your not getting a chain guide tab. I see that most builders won't give u tabs on swingarms over plus four, there must be some truth behind that. The swingarms beautiful don't get me wrong, I'm going ahead and listening to the guy who made it and use only a chain slide. I can't be the first person to own this swingarm so I guess this design is proven :confused: