fuel line size?

banghead:unsure: I was wondering the best size line to use for stock carbs..? I bought something from my dealership but it was a bitch to get on the

stock petcock...it is an all black tube with threads.. it looks like.. also i run an inline fuel filter that sits on top of my boost bottle.. the way it

is routed the line comes down from the petcock back up a 45 degree angle over the bottle and back down to the carbs

( I bought it like this).. will it get better flow if the fuel line isn't angled up.. stock carbs.. I have engine mods.. pistons ..cool heads..domes .. 100 octane..

thanks... :blink:

1/4" I.D fuel line. And as far as the routing of the fuel line, it should be routed as straight as possiable. you can buy fuel line by the foot at any auto parts store. might try putting the filter closer to the petcock for better routing of fuel line.being sure it does not rest on exhaust.

Go to HomeDepot and look in the section that has the lawnmower blades and filters.

You will find gas line in 2' roll's that are a clear yellow color.

It fit's perfect and looks good also.