Girlfiriends Pink Banshee

BigRed350x

Here's some pics of my girlfriends pink banshee we just got running. We still have a few things planned for it, but its up and running. We are still going to do the front and rear hubs pink. We've got some pink shock covers on the way from ebay. We are also going to do a custoom seat cover from ebay in pink and black. We also found some flower pattern billet parts like the clutch cover and stator cover that she wants. We are also going to get a flower pattern radiator cover. The rear tires are just some dirt tires I had on the bike for moving it around and test-riding it. Her dune tires have douglas aluminum rims, not the steel black ones in the pics.

Her bike is the stock stroke one in my sig.

- Jared

ee5f985f.jpg

48b520b6.jpg

e7621a18.jpg

29443a8e.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit I cant keep my wife off the banshee. When I bought the raptor I told her it was for her to ride and she said "Who says the banshee's not mine." She was joking but I am glad she likes to ride and is not scared of the shee. Are those painted plastics or actual pink ones? Looks good man.

Shit I cant keep my wife off the banshee. When I bought the raptor I told her it was for her to ride and she said "Who says the banshee's not mine." She was joking but I am glad she likes to ride and is not scared of the shee. Are those painted plastics or actual pink ones? Looks good man.

They are maier pink plastics, not painted.

Cool, I have a Hibiscus grille design that would look sweet on there. Right now its designed for Fullbore but I can modify it for the Maier fenders u have. let me know and Ill hook u up.

Yeah, I saw some of those hibiscus radiator covers on ebay. Can you PM me a price for one that would fit her maier plastics?

Thanks!

-Jared