Cops vs YZ250

Whyzedtwofiveoh

It is like I went back in time and made a post when I was 14. (only they did not have the net back then)

Now I get why you ran, I have done it, and would do it again. What I do not get is what exactly are you trying to brag about it? Are you trying to say you did it b/c of the man is always out to get you, and you are not a trained dog that lives by the rules?... IMHO That is what makes you look like an idiot.

You posted the story, so we have the right to reply. What exactly are you trying to prove? Why do you think people are brainwashed b/c they obey the law? I ask you b/c I get why some people commit crimes. A mom stealing food to feed her baby. A husband breaking into a pharmacy to get meds for his wife b/c of Rx cost. A girl hooking to pay for a liver for her sick little brother….......ext......

What exactly is your noble cause by not pulling over and leaving your homie behind to take the fall? It is one thing to do, it is another to brag about it like your are trying to put it to gov and rise against.

As far as the name calling and bad-ass act you have on the key board….How hard can you really be with a YF250 and YZ80 mommy got you? Not to mention everything else you have, down to the PC you use to post about it. It was all given to you by someone that works hard for it. You are a slap in the face to both your parents. You have no idea about shit except what people feed you. Go watch that music video tv show and play your super brothers mushroom game. Pull your pants up .

I joke, but seriously.

I bought the YZ250 from my father for 2000$ then i split 40 cord of wood to buy my banshee for 1500$ off a mechanic. So no, my mommy and daddy do not give me everything. In fact i had no internet for 7 months and no running water for almost a year. And im retaliating to people insulting me, not bragging about fighting the law.

I don't understand why you all can't just respect my opinion instead of calling me "Retarded and immature". I had no noble cause, i got scared and ran. I think i have a better idea about shit than you give me credit for, your opinion is based upon what you can gleam from my few posts.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddies and I used to run from the cops for fun when we were young and stupid. We would actually go out and try to get them to chase us but that was back when there were no stiff fines or penalties and even if I did get caught I knew the police would just tell our parents that we didnt stop for them...big deal. They dont give up so easy now and the penalties for eluding an officer where I live are quite severe. I agree that most laws are stupid yet I try to abide by some of them but what pisses me off is that here it is illegal to ride an atv or offroad dirtbike on a gravel road or even the ditch yet all the farmers can get away with driving them where ever they want (even racing around town). Now I cant even role mine out of the garage without having a cop stop at my house and tell me that they have had complaints about someone riding a 4 wheeler around town, just assuming it was me because mine look fast or something when it is really a young farm kid flying around on some junk honda. A couple days ago it happened again and I told him that I dont ride in town or on paved streets but if I wanted to I would and If I were to get caught I would gladly accept the ticket and pay my fine. I dont need to run from the cops because I can afford to be an asshole but I dont recommend you run anymore because they know who you are now and wont be so easy on you the next time. There are very few things that are more exciting than running from the police and making a clean getaway but once they know who you are its no longer clean.

My buddies and I used to run from the cops for fun when we were young and stupid. We would actually go out and try to get them to chase us but that was back when there were no stiff fines or penalties and even if I did get caught I knew the police would just tell our parents that we didnt stop for them...big deal. They dont give up so easy now and the penalties for eluding an officer where I live are quite severe.

Ditto...

I used to also go out and get drunk in High School at nights and on weekends with friends, drink and drive...and be flat out stupid.

Times are different now.

You fucked up back then, your parents beat you with their hand, a belt...or whatever was closest.

Now...children seem to have more rights than their parents and social services would be called on them.

Cops back then would take you home if you got caught out drunk because your parents would deal you swift justice....

It's different now.

You didn't get "scared and run"....you planned to run, it was a punk move...and you also also plan to run again.

Here's the difference...

When we did it we didn't post it on a forum for the WHOLE WORLD to see.

We laughed about it with our buddies at a party...or at a campfire, etc.

WE didn't have Internet back then, times have changed...

We're just telling you stop sounding like an idiot.

We never said we weren't idiots ourselves once...

Ditto...

I used to also go out and get drunk in High School at nights and on weekends with friends, drink and drive...and be flat out stupid.

Times are different now.

You fucked up back then, your parents beat you with their hand, a belt...or whatever was closest.

Now...children seem to have more rights than their parents and social services would be called on them.

Cops back then would take you home if you got caught out drunk because your parents would deal you swift justice....

It's different now.

You didn't get "scared and run"....you planned to run, it was a punk move...and you also also plan to run again.

Here's the difference...

When we did it we didn't post it on a forum for the WHOLE WORLD to see.

We laughed about it with our buddies at a party...or at a campfire, etc.

WE didn't have Internet back then, times have changed...

We're just telling you stop sounding like an idiot.

We never said we weren't idiots ourselves once...

True story. It would be nice if parents could deal out some good ol' ass whoopin' justice without getting in trouble for it. I hate dealing with juveniles. When kids act up these days, parents call the cops to step in and be daddy cuz they cant handle it themselves as parents... Ok, I'm off my soap box.... :unsure:

When I was growing up, if I did something stupid, I'd get a belt or yard stick over my ass, or whatever was readily available. Seemed to work. These days that's damn near considered child abuse. But, I'm younger so it wasnt as long ago as it was for you.... I'm sure belts or yard sticks werent even invented yet when you were growing up dajogejr, were they? :P

I'm sure belts or yard sticks werent even invented yet when you were growing up dajogejr, were they? :P

You can kiss my ass you young punk!! :)

No...in the 80's there were no belts or yard sticks.

I got taken out back in Pappy's farm and they used branding irons from the cows/pigs or leather straps from the horses....

LOL

Im 31 yrs old,im also not afraid to say I run,I live in an area where there is zero legal riding spots,say what you want I see cops im out,ill be damned if im gonna loose my shit.I guess no one on here street races and shuts down parkways to do so.There is only one cool cop in my area,the only reason hes cool to me is he bangs my neibors wife and I keep my mouth shut(leverage),other than that they can all go fuck themselves.Dont be so hard on the kid,I forgot your all angels

I've run from the cops in the past, I was young and stupid...

I'm no angel.

But...if you run from the cops and they catch up with you, you can't come on a forum and complain/whine about it and expect to get any sympathy.

Sometimes, it takes a well deserved ass beating...we've all gotten them at one time or another, from our parents, other kids/adults, etc.

If you break the law, you pay the price.

The problem is...when you break the law and run, the cops get that much more itchy for the next guy thinking they're going to run too.

You don't hear about safe riders, law abiding riders, etc. on the news.

You see/hear about the bad ones. So all I can say is think about your brothers and sisters that like to ride.

Don't ruin it for them.

I hear you 100% on not having leagal riding areas...I've seen them shrink from next to nothing to damn near nothing...

i agree 100%, I actually used to stop till i had real copified asshole stop me,he took the conversation places it didnt need to go on some rant of rants,his problem was I wasnt scared of him and I wasnt a 20yr old kid.Needless to say carma is a son of a bitch,I found out he lived a few blocks up from me,never shit where you sleep

i agree 100%, I actually used to stop till i had real copified asshole stop me,he took the conversation places it didnt need to go on some rant of rants,his problem was I wasnt scared of him and I wasnt a 20yr old kid.Needless to say carma is a son of a bitch,I found out he lived a few blocks up from me,never shit where you sleep

LOL so he lives a few blocks up from you? You going to do something? Ive been waiting for someone to get out of jail and try to pull some shit on me. Creeping around/phuckin with a LEO's house or shit is the last thing you would ever want to even think about doing. Most LEO'S I know sleep with one eye open for this reason. A lot of them have enough firearms to equip a militia.