Cops vs YZ250

Whyzedtwofiveoh

I can agree with the kid to an extent.

I live out in the country and drive alot of county/dirt roads to get to riding spots and different areas, and it would piss me off to even see a cop out here rather less have one try to pull me over.

Now if you were driving recklessly then I dont blame him for trying to pull you off on the side of the road, you were definitely in the wrong for running and then roosting his cruiser in the process..

And your attitude sucks, grow up some.

I also want to add to your comment about changing the laws that have been in place for 100's of years,

*NEWS FLASH*

They are! and its not to benefit you any better! :shootself:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how you all resort to name calling. You don't like my point of view so im an idiot? Well fuck you. Name calling is not going to sway my opinion.

you dont have an opinion. Your just playin the role of some punk little kid. Thats all. I think the name of this board pretty much sums up what you did.

okay. I know where he's coming from too. I live 5 miles out of a town of 800 people. The entire county doesn't even have a stop light. Odds are...i could take my atv and ride it around on the roads all day and never be seen. you might think the law itself is dumb. But do you really think running wasn't? why even take the risk when you can just ride in the ditch slow.

I love how you all resort to name calling. You don't like my point of view so im an idiot? Well fuck you. Name calling is not going to sway my opinion.

LOL, I had to chime in on this one. Were you NOT the one who called ME an asshole in a PM? That's what I thought.

Alright guys, we all need to realize this little child is right. They ALL are right when they're 15. I was 15 once. I knew everything. Every 15 year old knows why laws are in place, they know EVERYTHING. The reason his little bitch ass has to ride to the trail, is because he's too young to even drive. "It's the only way to get to the trail". No, you stupid fuck, have mommy or daddy tow a trailer to the trail, or throw the bike in the back of daddy's pick-em-up truck, and have them drive you there. They drive you to school right? Or do you ride your big bad yz250 there!?!? WOOOOOOO! You're cool bro. All your friends think you're tough, and so do we. I hope one day, you try running from the cops, and hit a god damn tree. If you were my kid, you would never have a bike to begin with. I think your parents are more to blame here than you. You're old enough to know better, but unfortuantely, you've never been tought right from wrong. Some people shouldn't have kids. YOUR parents are prime examples. If you can't raise a child to know you DONT run from the cops, you should be shot dead. I hope too, that you DO find a cop, who is willing to chase you, and run your ass into the ground.

Now, either shut the hell up trying to justify what you did, or, do the stand up thing, and tell us all you made this story up to make yourself feel e-cool. It's alright bro, we all exagerate a bit. I'd be willing to bet YOU were the kid on the yz80 that didn't run.

LOL, I had to chime in on this one. Were you NOT the one who called ME an asshole in a PM? That's what I thought.

Alright guys, we all need to realize this little child is right. They ALL are right when they're 15. I was 15 once. I knew everything. Every 15 year old knows why laws are in place, they know EVERYTHING. The reason his little bitch ass has to ride to the trail, is because he's too young to even drive. "It's the only way to get to the trail". No, you stupid fuck, have mommy or daddy tow a trailer to the trail, or throw the bike in the back of daddy's pick-em-up truck, and have them drive you there. They drive you to school right? Or do you ride your big bad yz250 there!?!? WOOOOOOO! You're cool bro. All your friends think you're tough, and so do we. I hope one day, you try running from the cops, and hit a god damn tree. If you were my kid, you would never have a bike to begin with. I think your parents are more to blame here than you. You're old enough to know better, but unfortuantely, you've never been tought right from wrong. Some people shouldn't have kids. YOUR parents are prime examples. If you can't raise a child to know you DONT run from the cops, you should be shot dead. I hope too, that you DO find a cop, who is willing to chase you, and run your ass into the ground.

Now, either shut the hell up trying to justify what you did, or, do the stand up thing, and tell us all you made this story up to make yourself feel e-cool. It's alright bro, we all exagerate a bit. I'd be willing to bet YOU were the kid on the yz80 that didn't run.

[/quote

So, i should not run from the cops because it is "Wrong". Why exactly is it wrong? Because i should respect the law and stop immediatly for my own good? Your another brainwashed goon, your parents probally beat you into submission when you where a kid so you fear the scary men with the big black stick. I sure hope you don't have children or they will end up having 7 toes and 3 fingers on each hand as a result of you marrying your sister.

look man ive dipped from cops before so im not gonna bag on u for it.. but its somthing im really NOT prud of , its dumb and sketchy.. just be happy u gotta warning man.

in my case if i get in trouble the quad and dirtbike gets locked up by my parents.. so its either stop for a cop and get my quad and bike taken or run and have atleast a CHANCE of getting away haha i know its stupid ha i dont like to do it at all but i bet you some if not most of these guys baggin on you right now have ran from cops and are giving you the lecture they once got hahaha

keep these stories to yourself bro haha

look man ive dipped from cops before so im not gonna bag on u for it.. but its somthing im really NOT prud of , its dumb and sketchy.. just be happy u gotta warning man.

in my case if i get in trouble the quad and dirtbike gets locked up by my parents.. so its either stop for a cop and get my quad and bike taken or run and have atleast a CHANCE of getting away haha i know its stupid ha i dont like to do it at all but i bet you some if not most of these guys baggin on you right now have ran from cops and are giving you the lecture they once got hahaha

keep these stories to yourself bro haha

only once lol. It was graduation night and it was on an R6. Just didn't feel like getting a speeding ticket.

I just read the cliff notes.

Here's an idea...wait till you're old enough to drive or trailer the bikes to the LEGAL riding area.

I was dumb and young once too. And older people told me what a dumb ass I was.

I listened...and turned out sort of alright.

Do yourself a favor...nothing you can say will make you look any better, smarter...or worth a shit.

By breaking the law you're making any of us riders look bad.

Shut up...take your lumps....

Next time, you'll get your shit impounded and probably a swift ass beating from the cops...then you'll be on here crying about that too.

This...was made for you.

It is like I went back in time and made a post when I was 14. (only they did not have the net back then)

Now I get why you ran, I have done it, and would do it again. What I do not get is what exactly are you trying to brag about it? Are you trying to say you did it b/c of the man is always out to get you, and you are not a trained dog that lives by the rules?... IMHO That is what makes you look like an idiot.

You posted the story, so we have the right to reply. What exactly are you trying to prove? Why do you think people are brainwashed b/c they obey the law? I ask you b/c I get why some people commit crimes. A mom stealing food to feed her baby. A husband breaking into a pharmacy to get meds for his wife b/c of Rx cost. A girl hooking to pay for a liver for her sick little brother….......ext......

What exactly is your noble cause by not pulling over and leaving your homie behind to take the fall? It is one thing to do, it is another to brag about it like your are trying to put it to gov and rise against.

As far as the name calling and bad-ass act you have on the key board….How hard can you really be with a YF250 and YZ80 mommy got you? Not to mention everything else you have, down to the PC you use to post about it. It was all given to you by someone that works hard for it. You are a slap in the face to both your parents. You have no idea about shit except what people feed you. Go watch that music video tv show and play your super brothers mushroom game. Pull your pants up .

I joke, but seriously.

It is like I went back in time and made a post when I was 14. (only they did not have the net back then)

Now I get why you ran, I have done it, and would do it again. What I do not get is what exactly are you trying to brag about it? Are you trying to say you did it b/c of the man is always out to get you, and you are not a trained dog that lives by the rules?... IMHO That is what makes you look like an idiot.

You posted the story, so we have the right to reply. What exactly are you trying to prove? Why do you think people are brainwashed b/c they obey the law? I ask you b/c I get why some people commit crimes. A mom stealing food to feed her baby. A husband breaking into a pharmacy to get meds for his wife b/c of Rx cost. A girl hooking to pay for a liver for her sick little brother….......ext......

What exactly is your noble cause by not pulling over and leaving your homie behind to take the fall? It is one thing to do, it is another to brag about it like your are trying to put it to gov and rise against.

As far as the name calling and bad-ass act you have on the key board….How hard can you really be with a YF250 and YZ80 mommy got you? Not to mention everything else you have, down to the PC you use to post about it. It was all given to you by someone that works hard for it. You are a slap in the face to both your parents. You have no idea about shit except what people feed you. Go watch that music video tv show and play your super brothers mushroom game. Pull your pants up .

I joke, but seriously.

NUFF SAID :cheers:

I think you'd be fun to hit.

lil punk "i never will stop" "i only ride with people who will run"

so you only ride with losers and idiots...nice

I'm a criminal justice major right now in college. Hoping to be a county sheriff, or state trooper someday.

You are an idiot. There is a reason for laws. They aren't just around to piss you off. They are there to keep you safe, or for the greater good. Yeah, we'd be happy if we could all have really f**king loud pipes on our quads for the trails. But someone who owns the land that they allow you to ride on gets upset because they can't think because your so loud. You might get a ticket and not be able to ride the trails till its quieted down, you'll be upset. But its better than the owner of the land getting mad and the whole trail getting shut down for thousands of people.

You riding on the road with an unregistered vehical is wrong. You don't have any of the lights or signals that a normal road bike would. You don't pay licensing fees. The bike itself is not built for the road. say a semi goes whizzin by and the big gust of wind that makes me shit my pants on my 1200 harley lowrider which is probably 800lbs, will really mess you up on a 250 that weighs about 200lbs.

laws are there for a reason, there not just there so some guy can pull you over and ruin your day for fun. theres always a reason. You know you arn't suposed to be on the road. Which is why you ran. So why do it to begin with?

and your a dick for leavin your friend by the way.

Cock head!

youre right.. all laws do have a purpose. to collect revenue for the government. not all of them are put in place for a good reason.