Cops vs YZ250

Whyzedtwofiveoh

I was going slow down the road, not ripping down it. Theres a river right next to the road and i know sound travels and everyone on the river can hear me.Just because i ran from the police does not mean i am a bad person. I just did something dumb. Its not like im a fucking drug dealer or murderer. Im just a kid who likes to ride

Ya you were going slow till you saw the cop then you said you cracked on it and you were gone and hit his car with rocks as you flew by. This is why atv's and shit get looked down on.

And funny you will only ride with people who will run from the cops with you now. Wait till your 18 and some real punishment will come into play. Then you will wish you could only pay 100 bucks to go get your bike.

And I've been caught by the cops before. I was only 1/4 mile away from the house and he still wouldn't let me off. I talked him out of impounding my bike since I lived near by. This was when I was about 20 years old and my fines were 240 bucks and 30 days in jail no less than 3. Judge suspended 27 of them and let me and my buddy work it off in 3 days of community service. And I was on like a highway/route type of road not a dirt road. If I were on a dirt road the fine and jail time wouldn't have came into play. And the officer even told us its cool to ride on the road like that just as long as its right on the edge and we were at a safe speed.

To this day I never ride on roads like that again, and I dont' litter cuz that shit is a mother fucker to have to clean up for 8 hours a day.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when me and my boy were out riding like that and the sheriff pulled us over because my boys bike was not registered and no helmet. Some cops can be dicks but if you don't give them a reason to sweat you like that then you should be good. Ride where your suppose to, get your shyt registered and wear a helmet and you got nothing to worry about.

• 3 weeks later...

Numbnuts (Whyzedtwofiveoh) - print this out and tape it to your handle bars......

"Common sense is often an uncommon virtue"

And if this phrase needs to be explained to you - do your self a favor and sell the bikes. Sounds like another fine case Mom & Dad malingering on being a parent & are no where in the picture here like they should be. I have boys 13 & 15 yrs old. They know the difference between right and wrong and if a cop pulled in my driveway with some stupidity like that they could standby for an asswhoopin and get to see their dirt bike on eBay as soon as Johnny law left.

Numbnuts (Whyzedtwofiveoh) - print this out and tape it to your handle bars......

"Common sense is often an uncommon virtue"

And if this phrase needs to be explained to you - do your self a favor and sell the bikes. Sounds like another fine case Mom & Dad malingering on being a parent & are no where in the picture here like they should be. I have boys 13 & 15 yrs old. They know the difference between right and wrong and if a cop pulled in my driveway with some stupidity like that they could standby for an asswhoopin and get to see their dirt bike on eBay as soon as Johnny law left.

Your a brainwashed goon who belives that once you see the law you better fucking stop. Im not going to stop, i never will stop, regardless of your opinion. I was not hurting anyone, i did not kill anyone so how am i in the wrong? because some fucker with a badge told me to stop and i said no? Im not a dog, i dont salivate when someone rings a bell, and i sure as hell don't stop when i see red and blue lights. Maybe ill put that on my handlebars along with a big old BANSHEEHQ sticker to

Your a brainwashed goon who belives that once you see the law you better fucking stop. Im not going to stop, i never will stop, regardless of your opinion. I was not hurting anyone, i did not kill anyone so how am i in the wrong? because some fucker with a badge told me to stop and i said no? Im not a dog, i dont salivate when someone rings a bell, and i sure as hell don't stop when i see red and blue lights. Maybe ill put that on my handlebars along with a big old BANSHEEHQ sticker to

i'm sure the HQ does not condone you running from the cops nor do they want there logo on a bike with a rider who has no respect for the law. its people like you that make me have to drive 3 hours upnorth to break my bike in after a rebuild, because if I did it in my sub, I have the cops called on me. stop next time! cops are just like everyone else who has a job, there are people at walmart that are dicks does not mean they all are... same for cops

You have to drive 3 hours just to ride? I feel sorry for you, that's one hell of a haul.

I have rode on the roads quite a bit. I don't understand why someone can ride a pedal bike on the road, but something with an engine can be illegal. The gas that is purchased for the atv/dirt bike has taxes that go to infrastructure repair. We shouldn't have to purchase gas that is loaded with taxes if it's suppose to be for offroad use. I know there is diesel for offroad use that costs less than diesel at your local Speedway. We already get raped on taxes as it is. Why should we pay more taxes if we can not use what the taxes are for.

I think you'd be fun to hit.

lil punk "i never will stop" "i only ride with people who will run"

so you only ride with losers and idiots...nice

I'm a criminal justice major right now in college. Hoping to be a county sheriff, or state trooper someday.

You are an idiot. There is a reason for laws. They aren't just around to piss you off. They are there to keep you safe, or for the greater good. Yeah, we'd be happy if we could all have really f**king loud pipes on our quads for the trails. But someone who owns the land that they allow you to ride on gets upset because they can't think because your so loud. You might get a ticket and not be able to ride the trails till its quieted down, you'll be upset. But its better than the owner of the land getting mad and the whole trail getting shut down for thousands of people.

You riding on the road with an unregistered vehical is wrong. You don't have any of the lights or signals that a normal road bike would. You don't pay licensing fees. The bike itself is not built for the road. say a semi goes whizzin by and the big gust of wind that makes me shit my pants on my 1200 harley lowrider which is probably 800lbs, will really mess you up on a 250 that weighs about 200lbs.

laws are there for a reason, there not just there so some guy can pull you over and ruin your day for fun. theres always a reason. You know you arn't suposed to be on the road. Which is why you ran. So why do it to begin with?

and your a dick for leavin your friend by the way.

Cock head!

I think you'd be fun to hit.

lil punk "i never will stop" "i only ride with people who will run"

so you only ride with losers and idiots...nice

I'm a criminal justice major right now in college. Hoping to be a county sheriff, or state trooper someday.

You are an idiot. There is a reason for laws. They aren't just around to piss you off. They are there to keep you safe, or for the greater good. Yeah, we'd be happy if we could all have really f**king loud pipes on our quads for the trails. But someone who owns the land that they allow you to ride on gets upset because they can't think because your so loud. You might get a ticket and not be able to ride the trails till its quieted down, you'll be upset. But its better than the owner of the land getting mad and the whole trail getting shut down for thousands of people.

You riding on the road with an unregistered vehical is wrong. You don't have any of the lights or signals that a normal road bike would. You don't pay licensing fees. The bike itself is not built for the road. say a semi goes whizzin by and the big gust of wind that makes me shit my pants on my 1200 harley lowrider which is probably 800lbs, will really mess you up on a 250 that weighs about 200lbs.

laws are there for a reason, there not just there so some guy can pull you over and ruin your day for fun. theres always a reason. You know you arn't suposed to be on the road. Which is why you ran. So why do it to begin with?

and your a dick for leavin your friend by the way.

Cock head!

I love the way you ended it LOL. funny story though, my neighbor use to run from cops on his snowmobile because we backed a golf course, so he would just go threw there and fly down the street and up in his garage, well I was out shoveling snow when I saw him flying down the street well he missed the garage this time RAN RATE INTO THE SIDE OF IT, it was some funny shit. I guess what goes around comes around!

The road is the only option i have for getting to trails. Its a dirt road, no semis ever come down it, its a scenic road that runs by a river.The only other option would be the 4 lane highway that runs right by it. i was being 100% safe and was going IDLE speed on the side of the road.The bike is also below the 92 decible sound limit. Laws are here to protect us, i agree with this to an extent. Please explain this "Greater good" you speak of also. Alot of laws are 100 years old and need to be rethought. The whole justice system is bullshit in the end to. Laws are all about money just like the rest of the world, they exist so cops can go on a power trip, pull people over and justify their existance, and so the goverment can make money.

The road is the only option i have for getting to trails. Its a dirt road, no semis ever come down it, its a scenic road that runs by a river.The only other option would be the 4 lane highway that runs right by it. i was being 100% safe and was going IDLE speed on the side of the road.The bike is also below the 92 decible sound limit. Laws are here to protect us, i agree with this to an extent. Please explain this "Greater good" you speak of also. Alot of laws are 100 years old and need to be rethought. The whole justice system is bullshit in the end to. Laws are all about money just like the rest of the world, they exist so cops can go on a power trip, pull people over and justify their existance, and so the goverment can make money.

i think i explained the greater good thing. when someone dinks around like you do, it makes everyone look bad. You being a little piss head punk and running makes everyone who is into riding look just like you. It doesn't just make riders look bad, but it makes all 15 year old kids look like bad to that cop. And its not just there for money. If the one guy who gets a speeding ticket is really pissed off and goes and tells all his buddies. He, for sure will watch how fast he goes next time, but his friends will see what happened to him and think twice before speeding. Its kinda shitty that one person has to pay for everyone to get the picture, but thats the only way that works. If your not suposed to ride on the road DON'T. Its not complicated. I don't care if your a guy that lives a half a mile from a public trail. You load up your quad and drive it there, don't ride it. you're a loser

i think i explained the greater good thing. when someone dinks around like you do, it makes everyone look bad. You being a little piss head punk and running makes everyone who is into riding look just like you. It doesn't just make riders look bad, but it makes all 15 year old kids look like bad to that cop. And its not just there for money. If the one guy who gets a speeding ticket is really pissed off and goes and tells all his buddies. He, for sure will watch how fast he goes next time, but his friends will see what happened to him and think twice before speeding. Its kinda shitty that one person has to pay for everyone to get the picture, but thats the only way that works. If your not suposed to ride on the road DON'T. Its not complicated. I don't care if your a guy that lives a half a mile from a public trail. You load up your quad and drive it there, don't ride it. you're a loser

I love how you all resort to name calling. You don't like my point of view so im an idiot? Well fuck you. Name calling is not going to sway my opinion.