Cops vs YZ250

Whyzedtwofiveoh

Alright, so this is when i was 14 years old, im 15 now. Before i had my banshee, i road an 03 YZ250 and also had a 1999 YZ80. My friend used to love riding the little 80 around so this one day we decide to go out on this dirt road and ride around a bit. We do some good riding then are heading back down the road and right as i come around this corner over a hill i see a cop car. The cop sticks his hand out the window and motions for me to pull over, so i think about it for about a split second then i crack on it and im gone lol. Left my buddy in the dust figuring he'll have enough common sense to run to. i pull in this little sand pit and hide in the bush for about 10 minutes then head back to my house. I put the bike behind the garage and head inside and the cop pulls in my driveway. Turns out my pal on the 80 stopped for the cop and told him where i live. The cop just gave me a tap on the wrists and left, said if you see my again, don't run, lol suuuuuureee.The cop said when i cracked on the bike all he saw was dust and heard rocks hitting his car. I was surprise he only gave me a warning.Then i had to go walk to my friends house and get my 80 back and he tried to say that he couldnt make it around the cop car and that his mom told him where i live. Well that was the last time i let my friend ride my YZ80. Now i have my banshee for outrunning cops, and i only ride with people who are going to run to....

Edited by Whyzedtwofiveoh

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so this is when i was 14 years old, im 15 now. Before i had my banshee, i road an 03 YZ250 and also had a 1999 YZ80. My friend used to love riding the little 80 around so this one day we decide to go out on this dirt road and ride around a bit. We do some good riding then are heading back down the road and right as i come around this corner over a hill i see a cop car. The cop sticks his hand out the window and motions for me to pull over, so i think about it for about a split second then i crack on it and im gone lol. Left my buddy in the dust figuring he'll have enough common sense to run to. i pull in this little sand pit and hide in the bush for about 10 minutes then head back to my house. I put the bike behind the garage and head inside and the cop pulls in my driveway. Turns out my pal on the 80 stopped for the cop and told him where i live. The cop just gave me a tap on the wrists and left, said if you see my again, don't run, lol suuuuuureee.The cop said when i cracked on the bike all he saw was dust and heard rocks hitting his car. I was surprise he only gave me a warning.Then i had to go walk to my friends house and get my 80 back and he tried to say that he couldnt make it around the cop car and that his mom told him where i live. Well that was the last time i let my friend ride my YZ80. Now i have my banshee for outrunning cops, and i only ride with people who are going to run to....

You're an idiot.

Please explain on why i am an idiot

Well running from the cops makes all of us (ATV and Dirtbike Riders) look bad, if he didn't give you shit after he caught you for runnin, he probably wouldn't have given you shit if you hadn't run. Now i know a lot of cops and he's probably a dickweed with little man syndrome, so now every chance he gets to prove his pecker is big he's gonna run down anyone on a dirtbike or ATV. you don't help the sport by runnin, i know i had my dumb times as a youngin, but you might as well hear it now.

Well running from the cops makes all of us (ATV and Dirtbike Riders) look bad, if he didn't give you shit after he caught you for runnin, he probably wouldn't have given you shit if you hadn't run. Now i know a lot of cops and he's probably a dickweed with little man syndrome, so now every chance he gets to prove his pecker is big he's gonna run down anyone on a dirtbike or ATV. you don't help the sport by runnin, i know i had my dumb times as a youngin, but you might as well hear it now.

The only reason i run, is because if he does turn out to be a prick, they will impound my bike for 100$s a day. I don't have that kind of money to get my bike out, and no one is going to pay it for me. I did'nt run out of enjoyment or for thrills, i did it because i don't want to lose my bike.

you left your poor dumb buddy sittin there on an 80, did you think he wouldn't rat you out??? so even if he didn't rat you out the bike could have been impounded and you would have lost that. just get your shit registered and stay out of places you shouldn't be... in my own personal experiences cops are a lot nicer and more forgiving if you don't run away, even if they don't catch you now they are gonna lurk around the area and bust your ass later. evading the police a lot bigger ticket too than, being caught riding on the road..... this is all just my opinion man, you can do what ever you want.

If it were true it might be interesting. Some punk 14 year old kid riding on a public road with no helmet running from the cops. Might even get me worked up enough to flame you. How about we see some pictires of your 250, 80, and banshee *yawns*

I always ride with a helmet and with my riding boots... And i will post some pictures, just let me get a camera.

We all do stupid things when we are younger and I am sure he will learn from this. I have been in this situation and I have been stopped by a what you guys call a "Prick cop" for riding on the street for just a moment in the neighborhood. Needless to say if he did not know my roommate who was a fire fighter at the time he would have taken me to jail for driving an unregistered vehicle. Never did it again nor will I ever run from cops. The key thing here is don't ride an unregistered vehicle on public roads and you will never have to worry about a $100 a day impound fee.

Edited by andrew3160

Congratulations Kid, soon you will be holding up convenient stores at 2 am in the morning with

"BORN TO LOSE" tattooed on your chest. Well done!

Im not gonna call you an idiot cuz we've all been there before and im not gonna be a hypocrite. From my experience with the 5.0, as long as your atv is registered they dont give a damn. Cop told me personally that as long as its registered he doesnt care if im riding down the road as long as im not being a jackass period. If you can avoid running then do it. If your doing illegal activities on your wheeler drugs, speeding, drinking, etc. you shouldnt be anyways but hey stuff happens. hit the closest trail and stay put like you did. and if you have a buddy make sure your both down for whatev. Everything that ^ they said about the cops patrolling that area after is so true too they'll be on that spot like hawks for a while so if you do run dont go back for a bit.

Congratulations Kid, soon you will be holding up convenient stores at 2 am in the morning with

"BORN TO LOSE" tattooed on your chest. Well done!

I was going slow down the road, not ripping down it. Theres a river right next to the road and i know sound travels and everyone on the river can hear me.Just because i ran from the police does not mean i am a bad person. I just did something dumb. Its not like im a fucking drug dealer or murderer. Im just a kid who likes to ride

Edited by Whyzedtwofiveoh