beware of corbitt!..on ebay also..

tripledsracing

a buddy of mine bought a bike from him and it wasnt what was described to him at all..along with a ton of other people he has done wrong as well so just givin ya a heads up to be careful not to get burnt from him..another example he bought a 350cc bike from another ps member and then posted it on ebay as a 4mil..lol..he bought a 450 from me which was stock and put it on ebay and said it was bored,drag ported,blah,blah when the bike was freakin stock..so warning be careful dealin with anyone on ebay thats from jackson,mississippi..here is a few names he goes by on ebay..premierpowersportsinc!..newell powersports!..jbass0626..he is also known to tell people he will buy their stuff and never pay you for it...

he has redemmed himself with most people..hopefully he will make it right with a buddy(x) of mine il keep u posted..

I bought an engine from him, it was not what he had described, so far he has made it right he refunded all my money with a big apology and no questions asked, that says something about a mans word.

This dude has a webpage right? He also builds chassis or something like that correct? Along time ago, went I bought my billet swinger he had one for sale with a coilover marvin shaw that he was going to sell. We ended up not working out a deal because his pm's were really slow, but he also said that he was super busy. Seem'ed like an decent dude to me, are there a bunch of other people pissed off at him on PS? But good looking out!

This dude has a webpage right? He also builds chassis or something like that correct? Along time ago, went I bought my billet swinger he had one for sale with a coilover marvin shaw that he was going to sell. We ended up not working out a deal because his pm's were really slow, but he also said that he was super busy. Seem'ed like an decent dude to me, are there a bunch of other people pissed off at him on PS? But good looking out!

yea but i think he has made it right with everyone...except a few which alot of peps you couldnt make happy if you gave them a million bucks..lol..

• 2 weeks later...

yea but i think he has made it right with everyone...except a few which alot of peps you couldnt make happy if you gave them a million bucks..lol..

Beware of this guy.... he is a total con... i purchased a banshee from him on ebay which was described as flawless and ready to ride. When the bike arrived it didnt have any carbs, and the mods that he listed it had were not even existent, the plastics were zip tied together and the exhaust was hanging off the bike. to top it off, he did not give me a title or a bill of sale for the bike. i contacted the seller in regards to these issues and he gave me the go around about the title and bill of sale. he stated that he would not refund any money and that he would send me some new carbs for the bike and the legal paperwork. to this day i still have not received the paperwork for the bike and he is ignoring my calls.

my research online has informed me that corbitt has screwed a looooooot of people. including canada buyers, two of which or currently working with law enforcement to bring him to justice due to him selling them a bike with no paperwork . He agreed to pay them back once Vehicle Purchase Protection on Ebay began investigating corbitt. Once he made the agreement to pay back the money VPP closed the case and corbitt never payed. he goes by multiple names on ebay due to his account being closed due to violations newellpowersports, premierpowersports, jbass0626, all out of jackson, MS if im not mistaken he is also know to work with a seller out of tenessee too.

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen this premierpowersports on ebay before it seems like.

This guy is a real douche bag, thanks for looking out.

Corbitt Newell screwed me on an Ebay atv purchase. I won an auction on a 2007 Suzuki Eiger with 300 miles. He sent me a 2005 Eiger in TERRIBLE shape with bogus ownership. I went through all the BS with Ebay, Paypal and VPP. Corbitt ageed to pay me compensation, but never did.

you can email me for more info at gordnpat@sympatico.ca I'll be glad to let you in on some of his dirt.

• 2 months later...

yea this guy burned me too a bout a month ago :cry: i went to buy a set of nerf bars from him and when they got to my house they werent even designed for a banshee so i bugged the hell out of him and he sent me another pos pair with absolutly no mounting hardware. so now all i have is 2 pairs of crap nerf bars and im out 100$ <_<

Don't feel too bad, I just talked to a guy in Australia, of all places. He bought two atv's from Corbitt for a total of just over 11,000 dollars Aus (I don't know what that is in US dollars), anyway, he has not received them and can't get a hold of Corbitt at his warehouse. I thought "I" was talking a chance purchasing an atv from Mississippi and having it shipped to Canada......

just goes to show you how deceptive online purchases can be, especially through Ebay! :shootself:

Edited by tigercub

• 2 months later...

wow!..crook for sure he got a couple of my buddies on ps and never made it right with them and from what ive heard he is under investigation for fraud and supposably had 200k worth of atvs disappear and he tried to collect on em and he supposably had them removed from his warehouse and they found one of the stolen bikes and back tracked it to corbitt so he is in deep shit!..but if u buy off of ebay do your homework if you see they are from mississippi STAY AWAY!..but he is a proffesional CROOK!..beware!

• 4 months later...

wow!..crook for sure he got a couple of my buddies on ps and never made it right with them and from what ive heard he is under investigation for fraud and supposably had 200k worth of atvs disappear and he tried to collect on em and he supposably had them removed from his warehouse and they found one of the stolen bikes and back tracked it to corbitt so he is in deep shit!..but if u buy off of ebay do your homework if you see they are from mississippi STAY AWAY!..but he is a proffesional CROOK!..beware!

Well folks...Corbitt is back under a new handle on Ebay. His new account is .......are you ready........fullforcepowersportsinc

What a clown