beware of corbitt!..on ebay also..

tripledsracing

• 3 weeks later...

I have a "PRIVATE" Facebook group I started to accumulate Corbitt Newell customers that were ripped off by him. If anyone is interested and has a Facebook account, send me a email address and I will send you an "invite" via Facebook and you can read some interesting history on this scammer. Please note , this is a PRIVATE invitation group only.

There is lots of info on member's experiences and how they handled their situation as well as Ebay links and how Paypal's so called "Buyer protection" works....or doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a "PRIVATE" Facebook group I started to accumulate Corbitt Newell customers that were ripped off by him. If anyone is interested and has a Facebook account, send me a email address and I will send you an "invite" via Facebook and you can read some interesting history on this scammer. Please note , this is a PRIVATE invitation group only.

There is lots of info on member's experiences and how they handled their situation as well as Ebay links and how Paypal's so called "Buyer protection" works....or doesn't work.

This dude here? http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000387783891&sk=wall

• 3 weeks later...

Well folks...Corbitt is back under a new handle on Ebay. His new account is .......are you ready........fullforcepowersportsinc

What a clown

this is indeed his latest reincarantion!!

Corbitt Newell is a complete ass clown!!

THIS is the person I purchased the 4 mil cub from for my build....which is a bike being built for the childrens wish foundation which he knew.

The engine I was supposed to get was....complete with 38mm pwk carbs,show polished head cylinders,stator cover and lockup clutch cover,N down 1-5 over-ride trans,full drag porting etc

What I got was....an oil covered,grass hanging off of it and wrapped around the sprocket,scratched at "polished" engine,NO carbs,NO over-ride trans..just a stock one,no domes in the head whatso-ever,which were supposed to be 17cc domes cut for the pistons! and moire.....all for the "show quality price" of $4000 !!

While waiting for the engine to arrive I also purchased a drag cut seat and a polised fronmt brake res/master cylinder from him.....both of which have never arrived !!

After MONTHS of being fucked around by this tool I gave up !! Wont answer calls,emails etc. I dont know what I can do legally to sue this douche but sure wouild love to pursue him

AVOID HIM AT ALL COSTS!!

Thank you Corbitt Newell for adding $4000 + to my charity build!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

This POS is back on eBay selling drag banshee parts and motors he has a 10mm twister and a cub for sale right now on eBay he still goes by his name Corbit and is still ripping people off his eBay name is" rbncustomsinc" and his number is (601)978-0748 fuck this guy he is a piece of shit that rips people off and then gives the the run around

This POS is back on eBay selling drag banshee parts and motors he has a 10mm twister and a cub for sale right now on eBay he still goes by his name Corbit and is still ripping people off his eBay name is" rbncustomsinc" and his number is (601)978-0748 fuck this guy he is a piece of shit that rips people off and then gives the the run around

So u knew it was corbit and tried to make a deal anyway. ...AND now your mad u got dicked around?

• Like 1