This weekends trip

theoriginal87

ok so this weekend me and a couple friends head out to some land we own out in the desert to do some riding now that the weather has gotten nice. Basically we get there at noon gorgeous day 75 degress and just a tiny breeze and unload and start riding around in the hills behind camp. After awhile we all got the need for speed and headed for the nice dirt county road that leads to the property and start hauling ass much ass as possible... well i followed them around cause nothing could even think about keepin with my shee :D but any ways at first we headed of going north down the road that leads to a canyon and all i gotta say sliding round coners right on the side of a little cliff enbankment with a couple hundred foot crevice below u n sixth gear was a rush.. but anyways after we got down as far as we could go we turned around and headed the other way. This time i wnated to see what the shee could really do so i got some distance from my friends and opened her up... i gotta say that this thing is faaassstt :drool: and was finally toped it out got goin fast enough to almost have my helmet come off...made sure it was on alot tighter after that! after awhile i noticed my friend that had been followin me on his 230f wasnt behind me anymore ( i was on a staright away where you can see a couple miles down the road. So i turned around and headed back to look for him. a mile or two back i found his bike by itself just sitting on its kickstand and didnt see him so i road up the road abit and saw a group of people satnding around someone and right then my heart just dropped.... so i road over to see everyone standing around what was a bike... i turns out that my friend that was trying to follow me ( i was going really fast) was haulin ass around a corner and there was another person there on a bike but he was riding in the middle of the road... buecause as we all do when riding with your friends you ride to the side so you dont dust them to bad... but because of this my friend hit him when he was coming around the corner at about 50mph. The other guy wasnt going very fast so when my friend hit him his peg wet into the side of the other guys bike and complelty ripped out the side of his bike and sent the other guy over his handle bars. my friends peg complelty shattered his clutch cover basket and plates... utter carnage... but also when they hit he sent the guy flying over his handle bars and down the road abit.... but the best part is the thing is my friend through all of this never even dropped his bike which has come out completly unharmed... the only thing all the oil the was in his case is now all over my friends bike :rotflmao: but thank god niether of them were harmed through this ordeal.. the other guy was thankfully wearing alot of paddding. my friend gave the other guy abit of money for his bike and both appologized for the accident and were just thankful that was no one was hurt... just goes to show how quickly things can go bad when your having so much fun... but anyways i jusy thought i would share my crazy adventure this weekend!

• 2 years later...

Man ur bud's lucky they didn't hit eachother head on that would of been terrible or if he bounced off him then over the edge. Some people dont get it i never ride in the middle of the road when possible i stay to the right always if only more people knew that. Atleast nobody was hurt. I have a 230f too :P