BHQ Facebook Group

No. I dont need premium and I dont care to have a shirt. If you wanna keep me banned from fb for nothing, so be it. I will not lower myself for your childish acts. I dont think you understand the kind of person I am. Do what you gotta do. I truely dgaf.

Sincerely yours.

No. I dont need premium and I dont care to have a shirt. If you wanna keep me banned from fb for nothing, so be it. I will not lower myself for your childish acts. I dont think you understand the kind of person I am. Do what you gotta do. I truely dgaf.

Sincerely yours.

You truly DGAF so much that you've continually responded to this post.

There's a good reason I removed you. Unfortunately you're not smart enough to understand why, even if I use Crayons and draw you a fucking picture.

One of us is childish, the other DGAF. You have them backwards.

Really tho, my girlfriend is on it. I can't believe some of the non sense on that place. She even sends me screen shots and says "look at this fucking idiot"

Why would you want to get back on there so bad?

I don't even know why he comes back to the forum. He's smarter than everyone, doesn't like anyone and talks constant shit on it. Makes no sense to me.

Really tho, my girlfriend is on it. I can't believe some of the non sense on that place. She even sends me screen shots and says "look at this fucking idiot"

Why would you want to get back on there so bad?

I buy stuff on there. There is some good parts for good deals sometimes. thats the only reason. besides that, makin fun of people when im bored is funny too.

Im good without it. I dont need to log in here either, I need it for buying. I just comment to have a lil fun. But im not missing nothing if its not there.

Like blocking me from fb is really punishing me. lol

Loco--(im gonna show him whats up, watch this im blocking him from fb) lmao