A few parts for sale

I have two stock carbs with TORS removed with throttle cables along with two K&N pods and outerwears. Also included is a pair of Boyesen RAD Reed Cages with boots. I mainly just want to get rid of all of it at once so Ima set my price pretty low for everything. $120 shipped within the lower 48 states. All parts are barely used and in good shape. The Boyesens alone will normally run you over $200-$250. I will hopefully be getting pics up by tomorrow. Let me know if your interested! :cheers:

For those wanting just the Boyesen Cages or just the carbs/filters. I can sell them seperately if I have to.

Boyesen Reed Cages: $75 w/ shipping and paypal fees in lower 48 states

Stock Carbs TORS Removed w/ K&N pods and outerwears with throttle cable: $45 w/ shipping and paypal fees in lower 48 states

Come on guys get these parts off my hands! :cheers:

For those wanting just the Boyesen Cages or just the carbs/filters. I can sell them seperately if I have to.

Boyesen Reed Cages: $75 w/ shipping and paypal fees in lower 48 states

Stock Carbs TORS Removed w/ K&N pods and outerwears with throttle cable: $45 w/ shipping and paypal fees in lower 48 states

Come on guys get these parts off my hands! :cheers:

PM sent