Swingarm length?

CajunDuner

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude what more opinion do you need? i think pretty much everyone in this thread said to go with the +6. from duners to draggers, 350 motors to big twister motors.. everyone has said +6.

Whoa! Whoa!....no need to get buck. Im simply asking for other peoples opinions based on experiences, Ive had the same amount of people tell me to go +4 as to go +6, even you told me i can go either way on this.

i think u'd be happy with +6 as well, I actually went +8 and although its overkill for any tight technical shyt its still easy to toss around and kick the @$$ out after getting used too, I do some drags and alot of open field riding. +6 would suffice, especially if your planning on a 4mill down the road u'd probally need the extra length. My drag ported 4mill still brings the front up on +8 in dirt with knobbies, im sure sand hooks harder? lol

lmao, yea you'll be back. FAST built me a killer 4mill and with a stock swinger it was unmanagable, kept having to let out the throttle or flip over backwards when powerband hit :shootself: . Was alot of fun though. I might put it back on lol

Well guys I would just like to thank all of you for your opinions and advice, I went ahead and called Tim at Stellar today and got a +6 swingarm getting fabricated and chromed. Can't wait for that puppy to come in! Just wanted to say it was a pleasure doing business with Tim, he is very knowledgable and knows exactly what direction to point you in. I highly recommend Stellar to anyone. Well now that I made this purchase....I have to look for some new paddles. Anyone has a nice set of 21-12-8 10 paddle haulers for sale? lol

• 3 years later...