Rhinolined my Shee

SubarusAreMyThing

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha hard ass behind a computer screen.. oh well they come and go.. probly be a good idea to earn a rep on here before you try sellin your stuff.. then call us all duche bags.. wow you should be the next billy mays! what a sales pitch! on behalf of Bhq GTFO clown!

Hey Billy Mays was the man! This guy was a complete douchebag! This thread was so entertaining, i half hope he comes back for more lol. Oh and sorry Subaru's arnt my thing.

Cody

Edited by papa_smurf49319

• 1 month later...

I can understand rhino-lining the frames, but the plastics? Weird. I do the rattle-can bed liner on my frames sometimes for dune bikes and it works good. Thin coating, not heavy, and you can put whatever paint over it you want. It just looks funky on the plastics.

...and I don't think my chrome fancy drag bike is ugly. lol

- Jared

• 1 month later...

My yfz has line-x'd fullbores on it. I did it cause this was a spare quad that was going to have newbies on it. I didn't see the point of putting new plastics on just to get scratched and screwed up! But to each his own i guess.

MyYfzSand5.jpg

MyYfzSand8.jpg

Close up

IMG_0051.jpg

But with the color combo on the YFZ it looks good. Plus the texture is smoother than the blue rhino lining.