Rhinolined my Shee

SubarusAreMyThing

If you post on here what do you think, be prepared for positive and negative comments.

Not to mention, you yourself say you'll never pay 400 bucks to do something like this for your bike, but yet you are asking others to do just that? (Like I said, 225 for the work, easily 50 to 75 shipping each way, possibly more).

You're not doing yourself any favors.

Not to mention, if you were selling something off the shelf that was yours, you'd be fine.

But you're advertising yourself as a business...so why don't you plop down the cash and become a site sponsor if you think your product is so innovative?

Otherwise....Craigslist is free. Advertising here is not.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you post on here what do you think, be prepared for positive and negative comments.

Not to mention, you yourself say you'll never pay 400 bucks to do something like this for your bike, but yet you are asking others to do just that? (Like I said, 225 for the work, easily 50 to 75 shipping each way, possibly more).

You're not doing yourself any favors.

Not to mention, if you were selling something off the shelf that was yours, you'd be fine.

But you're advertising yourself as a business...so why don't you plop down the cash and become a site sponsor if you think your product is so innovative?

Otherwise....Craigslist is free. Advertising here is not.

Well said. You said fuck the hq and that were haters, but I bet the majority of these site sponsors wouldn't make nearly as much business on similar forums. The hq is where people come when they want the best info,tech help, and products. So when the majority of people don't like the product thats cool. People might think its cooler on the blaster forum, but how many of those kids will come through and pay for a product/service? Another thing that cought my eye was how you said you get this done for "pennies on the dollar"....if so then why charge 225? Really not trying to hate, but it is what it is. Sorry to ramble

whoa whoa whoa, back up.

First when i ask for comments, i totally expect good and bad. and i have no problem with the bad. If you dont like the style i like, fine by me, kiss my ass, enjoy your look, ill enjoy mine. Chances are half of you that hate my banshee, i dont like the look of yours either. Thats just how it is with anything and everything and everyone.

But some of you are just complete fuck nut assholes. Its one thing to say, not my style, i wouldnt do it, but cool for trying something new. Its another thing to say thats the most ugly thing ive ever seen what a piece of shit. you fail. Thats just flat out disrespectful and straight up saying, im a douche bag.

Next, i NEVER said fuck BHQ. I said this forum has a lot of haters. Go re read my post before you jump my ass. I like this forum a lot, i've already been helped atleast 6 times with questions i had. One being about making my own clear cover for less than $20 bucks, which is what seems to have started this heatedness.

3rd yes i am a business owner. And guess what, you dont make a living by not charging for the work you do, or offering your services to potential buyers who like your work. So dont bitch because it might only cost me 80 bucks but i charge 225. Thats business. get use to it. You deal with it EVERY single day in your life. Do you have a family to feed? i bet you do. Your not going to work for free. So why should i? If you go to a local shop, i bet they charge you more than $225 bucks! Shipping included i doubt would go over $100 bucks. Still a fair price in my book.

But if your not interested, why bitch about it? honestly, thats just pointless. Grow up.

4th. Im not trying to sell my product to you guys. on another forum im part of, everyone loved it and i had half a dozen people ask me how much it would cost to do it. So i simply jumped the gun here and put out a price in case anyone was interested. Mainly to answer the question before it was asked. I didnt know banshee owners were all such dicks and hated something thats out of hte ordinary lol. (well not all of you, but so far a good majority)

5th, No way would i ever waste my money here to be a sponsor. It would never pay off. Everyone of you have a powder coating shop within 100 miles of you i bet. and guess what, they charge the same prices i do, It wouldnt be worth it to you to send it to me, and ill be the first one to tell you that. I dont rip people off, and ill always send people to the best deal. Fortunatley for me, thats me for my local people. But for most of you, im not your guy and im not going to try to steal your money and make you pay more than you should. Thats just unethical in my book.

and last but not least. Im sure this post will not go over well with a lot of you that are running around with a stick up your ass. so my appologies up front. But for those of you who have taken your chill pill, relax and dont take shit so seriously and can laugh it up and have a good time about this stupid rant. Well obviously this post wont effect you lmao. So have a nice night!

whoops one mroe thing, since your all freaking about this $400 dollar issue. THink about this.

why in the world would i pay $400 bucks for something i can do my self for 1/4 th the cost?

why in the world would i pay $400 bucks for a special case with a clear cover, when all im looking for is the clear cover because i think it looks cool.

Especially when i can get that same look (which is all i care about) for $20 bucks and a little time?

Do you see my point? Now i bet you feel stupid for making such a big deal about it. I bet you wouldnt want to waste $380 for no reason now would you? Exactly.

buddy its right there in case your wondering :rotflmao:

wow really sherlock homie? Why dont you go back to school! I think you failed english class dip shit. I dont see a period after: "fuck this forum" That means there is MORE to the sentance. I think it said, "fuck this forum has......"

so excuse me for over excessively using the F bomb. If i would have left it out it would have said "this forum has...."

Learn to read.

(by the way if you were just being a sarcastic smart ass, well then your a-ok in my book! sorry for ranting on you, but so far this forum is coming off as very stuck up users) So im jsut assuming at the moment.

Edited by SubarusAreMyThing

I cant pass up a chance to add my two cents .Its is really ugly looks like you sprayed dry wall texture and painted over it. I have seen line x covered plastic looked way better ?

For Anyone else interested in this, i do this for a living.

Ill do full banshee fairings for $225 + Shipping in your choice of color ( I offer 16 colors)

If you want to buddy up with someone and send me 2 sets to do at the same time (in the same color) ill do both sets for $350 + Shipping.

Just in case anyone is interested!

www.getcolorcoated.com

"4th....I'm not trying to sell my product to you guys..."

Really? Sales pitch, detailed pricing including a "deal of the century" if you get more than one done.

And a website????

This isn't trying to sell us anything?

You are a small business owner? Good luck with that.

I'm glad Subarus are your thing, cause in the banshee world you've already failed.

Oh and your third point...you're not shipping plastic in a box for 100 bucks both ways. Can't be done. the box you need is too big, and it's the size of the box that costs the money, not the weight.

But you being a business owner, you already know that I'm sure.

So if it cost you 225 and 100 to ship both ways...that's still 325. You think this market has room for 300% markups on stuff? If it did....I'd drop what I do for a living and just join in that band wagon.

Hell...this would be a wall street hit in no time with all the economists praising this stuff....

Just because you're a business owner doesn't mean you're a smart one or a good one at that.

You don't need to come on here and ridicule our members for not liking what you did.

As a business owner, do you always handle criticism this well? I bet your customer support is legendary...

"what...you don't like the work, well Fuck off..."

Good luck on that business, you're truly an innovator and captain in the industry!

do you have any experience with it? Because its extremely flexable. And it doesnt crack that easy. Couple of my buddys have their entire trucks done in it for rock protection. They poke dents in their trucks all the time. Take a hammer on teh other side and it pops out right back into place, you cant even tell.

If it does crack, its a simple fix, it sticks to its self, just spray a thin layer over the crack and you'll never be able to tell. Back to normal.

and fuck this forum is full of a TON of haters, geeezz. GTFO lol.

It doesn't look any worse than a banshee with craptor plastics.If you get to leaning over on the fender of that thing,your gonna get road rash on your ass.

your all a bunch of douche bags

Yes but we are douche bags that don't have plastics that look like they were spray painted over mud.

Do that to your super duper fast streetbike and see how long it takes for your buddies at the zx forums to rip you a new one.

No offense but,if you did that to a crotchrocket,you would be exiled and ridiculed..what makes you think you can do it to a quad and get away with it?