Rhinolined my Shee

SubarusAreMyThing

Did this a couple nights ago, and it was finally 100% cure today. So i took it out and snapped some pictures :)

l_c4a9621587574bbdbc863a4566362bfa.jpg

l_e6d4175d07d24a488ad866979a642956.jpg

l_ac895cdb0bd04787a2b42fd7b6593e05.jpg

l_8e0aedef001c4d02ad1e162705cc17b4.jpg

For Anyone else interested in this, i do this for a living.

Ill do full banshee fairings for $225 + Shipping in your choice of color ( I offer 16 colors)

If you want to buddy up with someone and send me 2 sets to do at the same time (in the same color) ill do both sets for $350 + Shipping.

Just in case anyone is interested!

www.getcolorcoated.com

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And plus mud and shit will stick like glue.

not any more than the normal plastic fairing, it will just pressure wash right off. Plus its tuff and durable, no more broken plastics or stickers pealing off.

To each their own, i love the look of it, but its not for everyone.

Edited by SubarusAreMyThing

looks good, i agree that blue may not be the best choice, id be intereseted to see what black would look like! Good job! Rhino liner is tuff stuff!

i actually did it in black to begin with and didnt like it as well. so i went over it again in blue lol.

heres black:

29pxffa.jpg

I dont really think it looks that good at all no offense. I dont see the purpose in it either. And how can you even get stickers to stick to it.

stickers wont stick to it. But my stock stickers were pealing up. couple times with the pressure washer, they woulda been gone.

As for purpose, it has TONS of purpose. My fairings on it had lots of stress marks on them. Which eventually would lead to cracking. This stuff solved it. tuffened the fairings up. Will prevent them for ever from cracking, breaking, and fading. Protects them from damage on the trails, etc. basically my fairings will last a life time where others wont.

2nd it changes the looks. some people like it, others dont. to each their own.

I prefer rustoleum bed coating in a rattle can, I think it looks way better

19c5abc5.jpg

looks just flat black to me? Or does it have a really fine texture that the low quality picture wont show? Either way looks good.

where did you get that clear side cover? Ive been trying to google them with no luck!

looks just flat black to me? Or does it have a really fine texture that the low quality picture wont show? Either way looks good.

where did you get that clear side cover? Ive been trying to google them with no luck!

Ya it's a real fine texture like 120grit sand paper,really tough against scratches.

The side cover I made my self from the stocker and some polycarbonate. Cheap and easy to do.

Edited by ISSUES