What are your favorite colors?

papa-smurf

I think either dark maroon with color changing flake like my frame and white plastics or kryptonite green with white plastics, or translucent blue with a gold powder overlay and white plastics just my opinion

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how the black and purple came out a few years ago. My next bikes gonna be black frame, yellow fenders, black gas tank shroud, (lower portion of the tank) and a yellow tank cover. Black rims, black extended swinger, yellow hubs.

My two favorite bikes on here though are Jasons Banshee (blue) and Rippens'.

Edited by Toomey Banshee

i have come to my decision buddies. frame is on a greyhound bus comin to a better home right now. :cool:

I will post some before and after pics of the painting when its done in like 2 weeks.

i would tell you guys my decision but i think it would be pretty fun postin pics of the scheme.

like i tell my friends..im not gonna keep talkin about what im gonna do, im just gonna show up with it one day. :evil:

Hmm.. yellow and black or red and black.. or basically anything with flames ..

img2818u.th.jpg

img2023wcf.th.jpg

i like your style! :cool:

yellow is usually one of my least favorite colors but i do like yellow and black on a banshee. i believe "quadfather" has a mean looking yellow bike.

i dig quadfathers bike. one of the handfull of bikes from HQ that have made an appearence as my screen saver. :notworthy:

Yellow & black... sexy if you ask me :]