What are your favorite colors?

papa-smurf

Banana yellow frame, a-arms, swinger, hubs with white fenders and yellow tank/radiator covers is what I got stuck with. Next time I rebuild I'm stripping the whole frame down and will probably paint the frame all black and the swinger, axle and a-arms black with white hubs and a white carrier.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i might be alone on this...but im a big fan of that oldschool purple and yellow theme. every now and then there is a sweet looking one up on top in the banner for bansheehq. i think it looks good. and the red and yellow dont look bad. that early mid 90's stuff was kinda cool. i think.

but then again. everything i have and have had ends up being either red, black, or red and black.

yea i really like the purple and yellow theme. id love to see one in motocross form

• 4 weeks later...

I've never seen and always wanted to do, white frame/a-arms/swinger with white plastics and red shroud. Maybe throw a little red in the frame stuff like the rear carrier and front hubs.

Classic old school Yamaha colors.

Well id say red and white lol heres what mine looks like...

PIC_1385.jpg

PIC_1396.jpg

PIC_1395.jpg