rpm of a banshee

9500 average stock maximum RPMs.

The usable RPM range stock is probably 5000 to 9000 or so.

ya so 9500 is the max for a stock one how baout a moded one pretty moded out liike a 4 mil all that stuff so when u hit the powerband its about 5000 to 9000 what are new 4 strokes compared to that are they that high for stock

ya so 9500 is the max for a stock one how baout a moded one pretty moded out liike a 4 mil all that stuff so when u hit the powerband its about 5000 to 9000 what are new 4 strokes compared to that are they that high for stock

well, a 4mil will do less than a stock stroke, the bigger the stroke, the more torque and LESS RPM.

so if you put like a -4mm, it will do more rpm... a modded banshee with top end pipes would do about like 1 or 2k more i BELEIVE.

well, a 4mil will do less than a stock stroke, the bigger the stroke, the more torque and LESS RPM.

so if you put like a -4mm, it will do more rpm... a modded banshee with top end pipes would do about like 1 or 2k more i BELEIVE.

okso if u pipe it it might get up in the 10000 to 11000 range

• 10 years later...

Thread is 10 years old. But in case somebody else wanted more info.

My Banshee is stock bore stock crank, T5 exhaust, shaved flywheel, 19cc coolhead domes. 93 octane.

Power band hits at 5500 and starts to drop off at 11,000 I can run 13,000 but you start to really notice the power loss.

Also! Once engine temps get over 150. You will notice decreased performance. And anything over 200 it's a real dog.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jaksterman said:

My Banshee is stock bore stock crank, T5 exhaust, shaved flywheel, 19cc coolhead domes. 93 octane.

Power band hits at 5500 and starts to drop off at 11,000 I can run 13,000 but you start to really notice the power loss.

Also! Once engine temps get over 150. You will notice decreased performance. And anything over 200 it's a real dog.

What are you changing to get up to 13,000?

8 hours ago, Jaksterman said:

your t5s carry peak power up to 11 k?