Rear Fender Cut

Thanks guys,

It does look much more aggressive fo sho !!! However I haven`t seen someone in here who has cut them only half the way inst4ead off choppin`em almost to the roots as seen in the pics you guys posted ! Or even having them like a reverse triangle or something..

I also had a mindflash to cut mine kfx450 kinda rear fender style. what do you guys think about that ?

Just tryin to create something new wihich at the same time aint to cheesy :cool:

I did see a guy on here cut his rear fenders in half. i dont remember the outcome but it was on here. try what KaosBanshee44 said. they do look good with no rear fender IMO.

rofl

no no Imma` keep a little of the fenders fo sho :biggrin:

I keep you guys posted when I change my mind ;9

http://67.199.65.66/cascade_innovations/ne...ORE_DEPT_ID=653

those were some sick ass bikes. do people actually buy them for that much

I think at those prices you could probally find a decent sand rail instead

Yea no shyt, i mean they ARE nice but 18k? dude..... i guss you paying for all th parts and the man hours at 100 per hr spent hahahaha

edit: to the original poster, i like when people cut em just after they kick up, i would do my rears also but we have mud and shit here.

Edited by Ieat4strokes

my rears are cracked at the mount and were flopping like crazy so i cut off a two inch strip off them and the piece that sticks down on th back of them.

pic

ignore the link, i had a hard time to remember how to attach the picture

post-26613-1245786339.jpg

Edited by BSHEE400